Anmol Mehta's Yoga and Meditation Certification Programs
About Mastery of Meditation & Yoga
Mastery of Meditation & Yoga Mission:
Although Mastery of Meditation is a massive warehouse of information on meditation, yoga, zen and the related spiritual sciences, it is NOT just a collection of endless, unfocused articles and posts. Each document is a very thorough and detailed treatment of the respective topic, created with care, passion and insight. The two main goals of this spiritual portal are as follows...
- To provide you with the very best tools, techniques and wisdom to help you reach your highest human potential.
- To be the most comprehensive meditation, yoga and zen portal on the web, available to everyone for free.
Mastery of Meditation & Yoga Content:
Mastery of Meditation uses BLOG technology where content is updated almost daily, so make sure you bookmark it. Here is a small sample of what Mastery of Meditation has to offer.
Guided Meditation Techniques:
Yoga Meditation Techniques, Zen Meditation Techniques, Chakra Balancing Meditations, Mantra Meditations, Tantra Yoga Meditations and many more powerful guided meditations from different branches of Buddhism, Hinduism and other religions and philosophies. A great place to start exploring all this knowledge is from the Free Online Guided Meditation Techniques E-Book.
Kundalini Yoga Sets and Chakra Yoga Techniques:
Online books, illustrations, videos and articles on Kundalini and Chakra Yoga poses, sets, meditations and exercises for opening, balancing and healing the Chakra points. The following 2 E-Books are helpful starting points: Free Online Kundalini Yoga Illustrations E-Book and Free Online Kundalini Yoga Kriyas E-Book.
Yoga Breathing Exercises (Pranayama):
Online books, videos and articles on breathing exercises (pranayama) to purify the system, Awaken Kundalini, promote Chakra healing, lose weight, develop your brain and get healthy. For the online yoga videos check out the Free Online Yoga Video Library of Yoga Breathing Exercises, while the book Free Online Book of Yoga Pranayamas, details the yoga breathing exercises.
Free Online Yoga & Meditation Classes:
You will find many free and popular online classes on Mastery of Meditation. Explore these here: Free Online Guided Meditation & Kundalini Yoga Classes.
Zen Teachings & Practice:
Health & Wellbeing, Diet & Weight Loss:
Personal Development Articles:
You will also find, as many other readers have, a wealth of insightful articles and techniques to help you with your personal development and spiritual growth. Topics here range from Manifesting Desire - Law of Attraction, Stop the Madness of Self-Discipline, Prosperity Meditation Technique to The True Purpose of Relationships, to name just a few.
To give you deep insight into the nature of enlightenment and enlightenment experiences you can read Anmol's real life experiences such as The Time I Met God, Good News & Bad News from Anmol's Journal.
Search Mastery of Meditation & Yoga
Due to the huge amount of information that is now available on Mastery of Meditation, one of the best ways to find what you are looking for is via the Search box below:
Getting the Most Out of Mastery of Meditation & Yoga:
- Tips to Navigate This Site:
- Check out the BLOG page for the latest articles and posts.
- All the videos and books are indexed on the following page: Free Online Meditation & Yoga Videos and E-Books.
- All the articles, can be found on the Archives By Category or Archives By Date pages.
- The side bars have Top Post, Latest Posts, Categories links, Reader's Comments, etc.
- Search Keywords and Tags for each article and a Search box for the website is also provided.
- The article Tips to Navigate Mastery of Meditation has more details on this topic.
- Other Important Resources:
- You can subscribe to the RSS FEED, as a content feed is provided.
- You can sign up for the monthly Mastery of Meditation newsletter at the upper left corner.
- You can sign up to get every article by email by signing up on the upper right corner.
- If you really want to read about me, you can hit the ABOUT page :-).
Mastery of Meditation is designed to promote discussion and dialogue so feel free to participate -- we are all here to help each other. Of all the things you can do in life, I assure you that the path of spirituality is the one that offers the ultimate challenge and the most treasured rewards. It is the highest purpose of human life, so dive in and join the adventure. I wish you the very best in your journey back to the Source.