Prosperity & Infinite Energy Meditation Technique – Free Guided Meditation Book for Daily Practice – Ch 5
Site Search Tags: guided meditation technique, free online meditation book, daily meditation, law of attraction, intention manifestation, manifesting desires, meditation for money, meditation for wealth, meditation for prosperity, meditation for energy, mediation for courage, mantra meditation, pranayama, mudra, kundalini yoga kriya, breath control, meditation for blessings, naval center, overcoming fear of death, meditation for gifts, meditation for prana expansion
Wealth & Prosperity Meditation Technique
Free Guided Meditation & Kundalini Yoga Mudras for Prosperity
Prosperity Meditation Guided Video
Background of Prosperity Meditation Technique:
Recently I have received many requests to provide a meditation technique for prosperity and wealth. The guided meditation technique in this article not only meets that requirement, but in fact does a great deal more for you as well. My views on money on the path to enlightenment and views on how to choose and manifest your desires, can be read in the following 2 articles: Money Money Money Mantra and the Path to Enlightenment and The 4 Keys Laws to Manifest Desire if You Absolutely Must. If you feel money and wealth are indeed needed by you at this time of your life, then by all means use this potent meditation technique to manifest them.
This powerful meditation technique utilizes many different components of Kundalini Yoga and Yoga Philosophy to work its magic. It uses the power of mantra (sound/thought vibration), yoga mudras (hand positions to facilitate certain states of consciousness), pranayama (breath control techniques), in conjunction with yogic body techniques to fulfill its purpose. Thus, this unique meditation can also be categorized as a Kundalini Yoga Kriya (set) or a Yoga Breathing Exercise (pranayama).
Tools required for Prosperity Meditation Technique:
- An alarm clock, stop watch or other time device.
Benefits of Prosperity Meditation Technique:
- Attracts and brings to you prosperity, wealth and money.
- Makes available to you the Energy of the Infinite. Please use wisely.
- Attracts and brings to you gifts and blessings.
- Expands and strengthens your Pranic (energetic) body.
- Expands and strengthens your nervous system.
- Helps you overcome deep seated fears (including fear of death) and makes you courageous.
- Builds the Naval Center and abdominal muscles.
- Opens, heals and rejuvenates the Manipura (Nabhi – Naval) Chakra.
- Improves your digestive system.
- Builds your willpower and strength of character.
Cautions for Practicing Prosperity Meditation Technique:
As mentioned above, this meditation technique utilizes breath control (pranayama) as part of its process. It requires breath suspension after exhalation, which is one of the more difficult aspects of breath control. Anytime you are going to practice breath suspension, especially after exhalation, you need to move forward gently and intelligently. So Do Not Strain and build up the time for this meditation systematically. In doing so you will avoid creating unnecessary problems for yourself and will gracefully gain mastery over this profound meditation technique.
Guided Prosperity Meditation Technique:
Follow the step by step meditation instructions below to practice this technique.
- Sit in a comfortable cross legged position. You may also sit on a chair for this meditation.
- Set your alarm or other time device for the appropriate time (start with 1 minute and build up to 11 minutes or more).
- Elongate your spine upwards, lengthen your neck and subtly bring your chin back and in, like a soldier at attention. This will align the spine with the back of your head.
- Take 5 deep, slow breaths though the nose. This will oxygenate your blood and relax you.
- Place your LEFT hand in Yoga Gyan Mudra (your INDEX finger and Thumb tips are meeting, other 3 fingers are pointing straight)
- Extend your left arm up at 60 degrees. Your palm is facing in towards you and the arm should be straight.
- Place your RIGHT hand in Yoga Surya Mudra (your RING finger and Thumb tips are meeting, other 3 finger are pointing straight)
- Bend your right arm such that your right elbow is near your lower ribs, on the right side of your body, with your forearm making a small angle at your right elbow joint. The right palm is also facing in (and will be about face level).
- Close your eyes.
- Inhale deeply, then EXHALE completely and hold your breath out.
- With your breath held out pump your stomach at a moderate pace about 1 pump / second. Pump your stomach means to pull in your abdominal muscles powerfully towards your spine.
- With each pump silently THINK the sound HAR.
- Once your have done as many pumps as you are comfortable doing, inhale deeply, then EXHALE and repeat the cycle again. Continue for the duration of the meditation.
Hints & Tips for Prosperity Meditation Technique:
- I repeat, start this meditation slowly and build up your time systematically.
- When you start to feel stronger and more capable of holding your breath out for extended periods of time, challenge the sense of panic that comes upon you as a result of breath deprivation. Staying calm through this period of panic will make you fearless. DO NOT TRY THIS UNTIL YOU THINK YOU ARE READY FOR IT.
- Try to keep the arms as indicated and don’t give up at the first sign of discomfort. Again, don’t overdo it early in your practice, but as you progress let the mind and body know that you have the willpower and spirit to overcome their complaints.
- This meditation is designed to give you a great deal of power, energy and wealth. It is provided here with the understanding that you agree not to misuse any of these blessings and agree to use them to make progress on your spiritual journey and/or use them to help others in theirs.
This concludes the Prosperity & Energy Guided Meditation Technique.
Here are some illustrations for the correct posture and yoga mudras (hand positions) for this meditation as I realize this meditation can be quite confusing. Way over due I know :-P.
Infinite Energy & Prosperity Meditation
Right Hand Position (Surya Mudra)
Left Hand Position (Gyan Mudra)
Article Series - Online Book of Guided Meditation Techniques
- Free Online Guided Meditation Techniques E-Book
- Zen Meditation Technique - Practice & Hidded Secret - Free Guided Meditation
- Sound Awareness Meditation Technique - Free Guided Meditation Book for Daily Practice - Ch 2
- Opening Third Eye (Ajna) Chakra Meditation Technique for Psychic Powers
- So Hum Mantra Meditation Technique: Free Guided Meditation Book for Daily Practice
- Prosperity & Infinite Energy Meditation Technique - Free Guided Meditation Book for Daily Practice - Ch 5
- Weight Loss Visualization Meditation w/ 3SRB Breathing Technique- Guided Meditation Book- Ch 6
- Relaxation Meditation Technique for Immediate Stress Reduction
- Meditation for Improving Concentration
- Kundalini Yoga Meditation for Healing & Psychic Powers
- Powerful Chakra Meditation to Open Third Eye
- Rare Crown Chakra Meditation Technique
- Meditation Techniques - The Ultimate Guide
- Smiling Buddha Meditation for Happiness & Confidence
- Powerful Meditation for Making Money & Success
- Kundalini Yoga's Highest Mantra Meditation
- Beautiful Light Meditation for Developing Intuition, Joy and Creativity
- How to Do Advanced Jyana Yoga Meditation Videos | Silent Mind Meditation
- Meditation Technique Guranteed to Cure Insomnia
- A Beginner's Guide To Walking Meditation
- Potent Serpent Meditation for Awakening Kundalini Shakti
- How To Master Walking Meditation
- The Best Jnana Yoga Mantra Meditation
- Mindfulness Meditation for Beginners - Part 1
- 50 Excellent Mindfulness Meditation Tips and Techniques - Part 2
- Powerful Gayatri Mantra Meditation Video to Open Third Eye