AUM Meditation Video for Activating Ajna Chakra Point
Meditation Video #1 – AUM Meditation Method
AUM (OM) meditation technique is the first meditation video of our Instructional Meditation Video Series for Daily Meditation Practice. This particular meditation method, serves two important purposes.
First, chanting the AUM sound is a chakra meditation technique, as the seed sound for the Ajna Chakra (Third Eye Chakra Point) is the sound AUM, and chanting the seed sound helps open and activate the related chakra point. Thus, the AUM meditation helps open this important chakra point, and you can read all the details regarding this in the article AUM Mantra Meditation for Opening Third Eye Chakra for Psychic Powers.
Second, the AUM meditation is also considered a yoga pranayama (breathing exercise), as it requires you to develop your lung capacity and respiratory system.
Please note that for more details you can refer to the Opening Third Eye Chakra article referenced above, and here is a brief overview of what the meditation video covers.
AUM Meditation Video Contents:
- Overview of the Third Eye Chakra Point (Ajna chakra).
- Benefits of opening Ajna Chakra.
- Right posture for practicing AUM meditation.
- Instructions for the 2 mudras (Gyna Mudra and Shambhavi Mudra required for AUM Meditation).
- Demonstration of AUM Meditation.
Master it, enjoy it and benefit from it.
Free AUM Meditation Video for Third Eye Activation
Article Series - Free Meditation Videos for Daily Meditation Practice
- Guided Meditation Video Series for Daily Meditation Practice
- AUM Meditation Video for Rapidly Opening Third Eye Chakra
- Buddhist Meditation Video
- Easy Relaxation Meditation Video
- Prosperity Mantra Mudra Meditation Technique Video
- Best Mantra Meditation for Emotional Healing | New Free So Hum Mantra Video
- New Free Advanced Mind Meditation Videos
- Happy Buddha Meditation Video
- Potent Lord Shiva Kriya | Third Eye Meditation Video
- Powerful Seventh Chakra Kundalini Meditation YouTube Video
- Great Stress Relief Meditation Technique