4 Part Deep Breathing Yoga Pranayama
Yoga Deep Breathing Exercise Video
4 Part Deep Breathing Kundalini Yoga pranayama is our fourth entry in the Online Yoga Pranayama Video Series. This video complements the article, 4 Part Yogic Breathing for Vitality found in the Online Yoga Breathing Exercises Book.
This particular deep breathing exercise can be done using various hand positions (mudras) and in the video is it taught using Namaste Yoga Pose. This pranayama is perfect for starting out your yoga set or Kundalini Yoga kriya with as it is designed to awaken your energy and get the system going.
If 4 sniffs is too much for you, then you can reduce the number of sniffs you use for the inhalation and exhalation portions to 3 or even 2. You can also take a break, if you start to feel strained or dizzy and then return to the breathing exercise once you feel ready again. In fact, this technique of starting and stopping is a nice way to build up your lung capacity.
4 Part Yoga Deep Breathing Video Contents:
Use and application of this pranayama.
Demonstration of the correct posture and mudras to use.
- Demonstration of 4 part deep breathing exercise.
This is a great breathing exercise to have in your repertoire and one which I find myself using often in my yoga classes.
4 Part Deep Breathing Yoga Exercise Video
Yoga Pranayama Video #4
Article Series - Free Online Yoga Pranayama Videos
- Free Online Yoga Videos of Yoga Breathing Exercises (Pranayama)
- Free Online Yoga Video - Breath of Fire Yoga Breathing Exercise
- Free Online Yoga Video - Chakra Balancing Yoga Breathing Exercise
- Kapalbhati Yoga Pranayama Video for Weight Loss & Much More
- Deep Breathing Yoga Exercise Video
- Hatha Yoga Sheetali Pranayama Video - The Cooling Breath
- New Free Video for Kundalini Yoga's Supreme Kriya - Sodarshan Chakra Kriya
- Allergy Relief with Jai Neti Yogic Technique - Saline Nasal Irrigation
- Yoga Pranayama Breathing for Energy Video | Surya Bedhi Pranayama