Hatha Yoga Breathing Exercise Video
Sheetali Yoga Pranayama Video
Sheetali pranayama is the next video of your Online Yoga Breathing Exercises Video Series. This is yoga video number 5 and is a demonstration of the calming, cooling breath.
Sheetali breathing exercise is a part of Sage Patanjali’s Hatha Yoga pranayamas, and due to it’s effectiveness it has been incorporated into all the various schools of yoga. You will find extensive details on this pranayama in the article Sheetali Breathing Exercise for Stress and Anger Mangement, which is precisely what this breathing exercise is very good to treat.
So use this yoga exercise if you have any heat related issue, whether that be emotion or physical in nature. The pranayama counteracts "pitta" (heat: See Introduction to Ayuveda) in the system. The breathing exercise also bestows calmness and helps reduce stress, anger and irritation. Below is a brief overview of what this video covers.
Sheetali Hatha Yoga Pranayama Video Contents:
- Overview of Sheetali breathing exercise.
- Benefits of this cooling pranayama.
- Demonstration of the breathing technique and discussion of variations you can use
Free Online Yoga Pranayama Video #5
Hatha Yoga Sheetali Pranayam Video
Article Series - Free Online Yoga Pranayama Videos
- Free Online Yoga Videos of Yoga Breathing Exercises (Pranayama)
- Free Online Yoga Video - Breath of Fire Yoga Breathing Exercise
- Free Online Yoga Video - Chakra Balancing Yoga Breathing Exercise
- Kapalbhati Yoga Pranayama Video for Weight Loss & Much More
- Deep Breathing Yoga Exercise Video
- Hatha Yoga Sheetali Pranayama Video - The Cooling Breath
- New Free Video for Kundalini Yoga's Supreme Kriya - Sodarshan Chakra Kriya
- Allergy Relief with Jai Neti Yogic Technique - Saline Nasal Irrigation
- Yoga Pranayama Breathing for Energy Video | Surya Bedhi Pranayama