Powerful Breathing Exercises
To boost your energy levels, both short term and long term, there is almost no better method than the regular practice of yogic breathing exercises (pranayamas). These exercises have been developed and honed over thousands of years to bestow their powerful benefits, so if you are looking for more vitality and energy, I strongly recommend establishing a consistent, daily pranayama practice.
- Rapidly oxygenates your blood, thus helping the body heal, detoxify and remove waste more effectively.
- Increases the amount of Prana (life-force) you are bringing into your system.
- Improves the elasticity of the lungs and increases respiratory capacity.
- Activates the energy flows in your body.
Undoubtedly considered one of the best yoga breathing techniques for increasing energy is the Hatha Yoga version of the Breath of Fire. It is immensely powerful and extremely effective. Be careful not to get dizzy while doing this potent exercise. This pranayama is also good for burning fat and promoting weight loss.
Energy Boosting Yoga Breathing Exercises Summary:
One of the earliest benefits of yoga practice is the significant boost in energy that yogis experience, and one of the key reasons for that is the yogic breathing that is practiced as part of any good yoga routine. The above 3 techniques are good choices for acquiring such benefits and you can see how they are integrated into daily yoga routines by checking out the Free Online Yoga Classes here on Mastery of Meditation and Yoga.
Article Series - Yoga Pranayamas, Breath Control and Breathing Exercises
- Free Online Yoga Breathing Exercises (Yoga Pranayama) E-Book
- Breath Control & Yoga Pranayama Book - Breath of Fire Breathing Exercise - Ch 1
- Chakra Balancing Breathing Exercise - Breath Control & Yoga Pranayama Book
- Powerful 4 Part Deep Breathing Exercise for Vitality - Free Online Yoga Pranayama Book - Ch 3
- Bhastrika Yoga Breathing Exercise to Burn Fat for Natural Weight Loss & More
- Kapalbhati Yoga Breathing Exercise for Optimum Health & Healing- Free Online Pranayama Book- Ch 5
- Sheetali Pranayama Breathing Exercise for Stress & Anger Management
- Beginner's Guide to Yoga Breathing Exercises (Pranayama)
- Potent Yoga Breathing Exercise to Increase Energy & Treat Depression
- Advanced Kundalini Yoga Technique to Awaken Kundalini
- Yoga Breathing Technique to Feel Great, Sleep Better & Live Longer
- Supreme Yogic Breath for Brain Development & Mind Control
- Natural Way to Lower Blood Pressure | Seetkari Yoga Breathing Exercise
- Yogic Breathing Technique | Simple Yoga Breathing for Amazing Results
- Deep Relaxation with Yoga Breathing Exercise | Bhramari Pranayama
- Basic Yoga Technique to Start Your Yoga Routine
- 3 Powerful Yogic Breathing Exercises for Energy