Build Your Aura
One of the earliest poses I learned in Kundalini Yoga was Eagle Pose and more than it’s benefit of helping develop one’s aura, my motivation for doing it was the challenge it presented with regard to keeping my arms up and straight. As a beginner at that time, it was a new and different challenge for me and given my determined, obsessive nature, I must say I relished this challenge very much.
I remember using every opportunity to train myself with keeping my arms up and developing the mental strength to overcome any physical discomfort that would cause. So along with developing my nervous system, respiratory system (due to breath of fire), magnetic field, aura, etc, this pose really helped my develop my spirit and willpower as well. I hope you enjoy doing this pose as much as I did :-).
You can get lots of details on Eagle Pose and it’s many benefits in the following article, Eagle Pose for Powerful Aura, and in this article you will find below a video demonstration of this wonderful yoga exercise below.
Eagle Pose is a nice technique with which to end a series of exercises or end a routine. Also, if you do push yourself when doing it, you will enjoy the relaxation period after even more :-).
The best way to modify this exercise is by taking short breaks in between as needed. So if you are new to such Kundalini Yoga techniques, don’t feel shy about taking breaks and building up your capacity slowly over time. You know what approach works best for you and you should follow your own intuition in determining the intensity of your practice.
These videos will become part of the Free Yoga Exercise Video Series here on Mastery of Meditation and Yoga.
For Yoga and Meditation Certification Students and Teachers:
To fellow yoga teachers, I have found that along with reminding students about how this pose is helping to increase the energy and power of their aura, is telling them to focus of the Breath of Fire and forget the pain in their shoulders also helps the students hold the pose longer. Another tip which also helps students push further, is reminding them that their spirit can overcome their complaining mind and body. So tell them this is an opportunity for them to place their spirit above all else. Such reminders help them see the pose through to completion.
This pose is part of both the Yoga Teacher’s Training and Certification Program and the Meditation Certification Program, and is included in both the training manuals. The video below should now give you even more clarity on how the pose is done, so you can teach it with confidence.
Eagle Pose for Aura Video Details:
- The video gives a full demonstration of Kundalini Yoga Eagle Pose.
- It explains how this pose increases your auric energy and power.
- It teaches the correct hand and arm positions, along with the Breath of Fire.
- It discusses the benefits of this pose, along with other details about the technique.
- Please note if you have trouble viewing the video from here, I have provided the YouTube link as well which you can use.
Eagle Pose for Aura
DIRECT YOUTUBE LINK –> EAGLE POSE FOR POWERFUL AURA
Article Series - Free Online Yoga Exercise Videos
- Free Online Yoga Videos Launched
- Best Kundalini Yoga Exercise Video for Beginning Yoga Practice
- Excellent Yoga Exercise Video for Ripped Abs
- Most Popular Beginner Kundalini Yoga Set Video
- Heart Chakra Balancing Yoga Video for Love & Forgiveness
- Rapid Weight Loss Yoga Exercise Video
- Free Tantra Yoga Video for Mastering Sex Energy
- Yoga Exercises for Back YouTube Video Finally Online
- Free Yoga DVD for Beginners - Part 1
- Free Kundalini Yoga DVD for Download - Part 2
- Free Online Kundalini Yoga Class Video - Part 3
- Complete Free Yoga DVD Now Online
- Excellent Balance Yoga Pose Video for Seniors
- Simple Yoga for Spine, Digestion and Fearlessness Video
- Yoga for Healing and Opening the Root Chakra
- Best Core Yoga Pose Video
- Increase Aura Power and Energy with Eagle Pose - Video
- More Free Power Yoga Videos Online - Elbow Platform