Free Online Tantra Yoga
Learn Tantric Techniques for Sex Chakra Healing (Course #201)
Tantra Yoga is the mother of yogic sciences. In fact, the Kundalini Yoga teachings on this website are also sometimes referred to as White Tantra Yoga. One particular school of Tantra Yoga that is devoted to the understanding and use of Sexual energy for spiritual realization is often confused as the only form of Tantra, but this is a misunderstanding. Certainly Tantra Yoga has delved deep into the nature and essence of Sex energy, and you can look upon that aspect as Erotic Tantra or the one which uses Sexual Energy to stir and awaken Kundalini Shakti.
This free online program is designed to help you learn tantric techniques which refine your sexual energy, and allow it to be used for Spiritual Awakening. You will find a complete list of benefits of this program listed below.
This Free Online Learn Tantra Yoga Program is going to be part of the popular free online yoga and meditation classes on Mastery of Meditation & Yoga. Please visit the Free Online Yoga & Meditation Classes page, if you need more details on how the online classes work. The video and FAQ (Free Online Yoga & Meditation Classes FAQ), on that page will answer questions such as how to register, participate, etc. As usual, please note that all the material needed for this program is available via the links on this post and you can start anytime you wish.
One thing you will notice is that I have numbered the Learn Tantra Yoga Program as course #201, as it is slightly more advanced that the other classes that are already offered on the website.
Another way to look at the Erotic school of Tantra, is as a set of techniques designed to open, heal and balance the Sex Chakra. This then lets you understand Tantra as the total science of opening all the chakras for Kundalini Awakening, and Erotic Tantra as just that aspect of this great science which is focused on the Sex Chakra. The limitation of this view is that erotic Tantra can actually use the Sex act itself to awaken Kundalini completely, so this view is a little limited in that regard. Nevertheless, it is a useful way to see the subcategory of Erotic Tantra in the scheme of Tantra in general.
Free Online Tantra Yoga Program Overview:
The focus of the Online Tantra Yoga Program is to help you open, heal and balance the Sex Chakra, and to refine your sexual energy so that it can be used for spiritual awakening. The techniques given below are quite powerful and you should follow the guidelines and cautions given.
The program is going to help you learn tantra by using the yoga breathing exercises (pranayamas) from the Free Online Yoga Breathing Exercises E-book and yoga poses from the Free Online Yoga Sets E-book, both of which come with videos and illustrations as needed.
This course is designed for 2 weeks, as that is the minimum time you will need in order to feel the affects of these tantric techniques and exercises. In this post I will provide the program objectives, details, syllabus and participation guidelines. Please read through everything carefully so you will be able to get maximum benefit from the program.
One additional note. Although the course uses the Kundalini Yoga Set for Male Sexual Health, it is quite effective for women as well.
To register please leave a comment below that you are going to start the Free Online Tantra Yoga Program, or just send me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. This way I know what kind of participation and interest there is. Thank you for registering.
Learn Tantra Yoga Program Objectives:
- Helps raise the vibration of sexual energy, so it can be used for healing and spiritual transformation.
- Helps develop sexual potency and improves sex drive.
- Helps cure sexual dysfunction and sexual phobias.
- Helps prolong sexual intercourse.
- Helps cure erectile dysfunction.
- Increases your overall level of energy and vitality.
- Significantly develops lower body strength and flexibility.
- Tones legs and buttocks.
- Awakens, heals and balances the Sex Chakra (Swadhisthan Chakra)..
- Stimulates Kundlaini to Awaken.
- Improves sperm strength and sperm count.
- Helps balance hormonal levels.
- Develops self-expression, creativity and sensuality.
Free Online Tantra Yoga Program Details:
Each session consists of 2 sections: Tantric Yoga Techniques and Yoga Exercises. The exercises are designed to allow you to pace yourself. The total time for this class is approximately 30-45 minutes / day. Do the best you can and most importantly, walk the middle path with regard to each session. DO NOT OVERDO OR OVER STRAIN and at the same time don’t have it be too easy either. There are some important details below regarding the tantric technique and sets used in this class so please read through them carefully before beginning.
- 10 Important Guidelines to Kundalini Yoga Practice
- Essential Beginners Guide to Yoga Practice
- Beginner’s Guide to Yoga Breathing Exercises (Pranayama)
- Legal Disclaimer
- Breath of Fire Breathing Exercise
- Vajroli Tantric Yoga Technique for Sex Chakra
- White Tantra Yoga Exercises for Male Sexual Health
- Tantric Yoga Breathing Technique to Prolong Sexual Intercourse
Free Online Tantra Yoga Program Syllabus:
The following describes the 2 sections comprising the 30-45 minute daily yoga and tantric techniques for this class. The approximate total times for each section are also given. Take more rest if you need to, or if you feel comfortable do the poses and exercises a little longer.
The tantric yoga technique (vajroli/sahajoli mudra) and the yoga set below are links to the articles with all the details you need.
Learn Tantra Yoga Program: Each day do the following…
Section 1: Tantric Yoga Technique Section (Vajroli/Sahajoli Mudra): Total time 5-15 Minutes
- Vajroli Tantra Yoga Practice: Start with the beginner’s version of holding for 5 seconds and 5 rounds and build up from there. For the purpose of this course you can build up to a total of 15 rounds safely, at maximum breath retention per contraction. Women should do Sahajoli Tantra Yoga Practice instead.
Section 2: Yoga Section: Total time 15-30 minutes
- Yoga Exercises for Male Sexual Health: After completing Vajroli/Sahajoli do the Yoga Exercises for Male Sexual Health. Again, as mentioned this set will be good for women also, although it is optimized for men. Start with the minimum times for each exercise and build up from there. The most important exercise from this set for the purpose of this program, is Sat Kriya (Tantric Yoga Technique to Raise Sexual Energy). This terrific White Tantra Technique, is designed to raise the vibration of your sexual energy so it can be used for spiritual and rejuvenation purposes. So you should try to build up the time of that technique first. Many of the benefits from this Tantric Yoga Program can be achieved from Sat Kriya alone.
Section 3: Tantric Breathing Technique: Extra Credit: Total Time – A lot I hope .
- Unlike the other online yoga & mediation classes, this program has a special extra credit section , which I think most of you, who can, will enjoy incorporating into their tantric practices. This is the use of the Tantric Breathing Technique to Prolong Sexual Intercourse for men. As I mentioned in erotic Tantra, the sex act itself can be used to awaken Kundalini and one of the prerequisites for such practice is to be able to control your ejaculation response, or at least to overcome any premature ejaculation issues. So if you have a willing partner, please include this tantric technique into your program as well.
Learn Tantra Yoga Program Guidelines:
Following are the guidelines which I suggest to follow…
- Please post all comments, questions and feedback in the comments section of this post. This way all will benefit from the discussion. Feel free to ask questions or discuss issues, as that is one of the main reasons for this particular class format. Of course, you are free to email me as well if you would like the discussion to not be public.
- If you like, you can indicate with a comment that you have completed your daily session. Could be as short as “did it”, or of course could be questions, issues or more detailed feedback. The hardest part with a daily yoga and meditation practice is establishing consistency and regularity and I think having to acknowledge that you completed your daily sadhana (spiritual work) will help in facilitating that. In addition, your comments would inspire others as well.
- I will post all information regarding the class in the comments section below as well, so please check periodically for updates.
- Before starting your daily yoga and meditation session, take a moment and tune in to your higher self for guidance and protection. At the end of every session, visualize yourself and the world as you would like it to be.
- Do the best you can and modify the class as you require. It is more important to do something, than be overwhelmed and not do anything at all.
- I wish you all a wonderful learning and transforming experience and hope you achieve your highest potential in this life.