1. More Q&A With Nithyananda is a must read article. The questions tackled superbly by this profound article include such gems as: How can we surrender the ego? More discussion along the lines of my article, What is a Right Question? Should we suppress our natural passions? The difference between skepticism & doubt?
2. Kenton Whitman who authors the thought provoking blog on Zen Inspired Self-Development writes about What We Really Want. This post will certainly make you stop and examine what you are so busy chasing.
3. How to Discover Your Destiny by Raymond David Salas which is all about the power of surrender and aligning with your higher self.
4. Desika Nadadur shares his kundalini experience in I am Light, I am Bliss. Which raises some interesting questions and discussions about awakening the latent areas of the brain and the blissful radiation of the Lord.
5. Jeff Lilly from the Druid Journal gives us Hearing the Song of the World, which points out the very important point for living and evolving – The Word is Not the Thing! Relearning to look at the real thing, without the word, that is the Art of Meditation.
Great Carnivals on Spirituality & Personal Development:
Carnival of Personal Power, Carnival of Mindfulness and Brain Blogging Carnival which hosted the article Meditation Types, Techniques and Practice – A Comprehensive Guide.
Fitness for Moms Carnivalwhich hosted Online Yoga Exercises for Healthy Weight Loss.