Health & Wellness Yoga Meditation Program
Free Online Yoga & Meditation Course #105
As promised, here are more Free Online Meditation and Yoga classes for you :-D. All the material needed for this Health & Wellness Yoga Mediation Class is available via the links on this post and you can start anytime you wish.
For more information on the free online classes offered at Mastery of Meditation, please go to the Free Online Yoga & Meditation Classes page. In addition to the video and information on that page, you may also wish to read the Free Online Yoga & Meditation Classes FAQ. Questions such as how to register, participate, etc. are all answered there.
The Health & Wellness Yoga Meditation Program is, as the title implies, a perfect blend of the best yoga breathing exercises (pranayamas), yoga postures (asanas) and meditations to help you optimize your health for a long, healthy and joyous life. The course is designed to help heal, purify and balance all three dimensions of your being, physical, emotional and mental.
I am happy to see the free online yoga and meditation courses evolve. Not only are they gaining in popularity and benefiting more and more yogis, but they are also maturing in terms of presentation. Most significantly, the classes now come complete with illustrated yoga poses and sets, as well as online meditation and pranayama videos. These visual aids should go a long way in helping you master the content, and get the most out of your time and effort.
Health & Wellness Yoga Meditation Program Overview:
This course is designed for 1 week, but, of course, for a long, healthy, peaceful life you may wish to make these techniques a regular part of your daily yoga and meditation practice. In this post I will provide the program objectives, details, syllabus and participation guidelines. Please read through everything carefully so you will be able to get maximum benefit from the program.
As mentioned above, this program consists of the very best yoga breathing exercises, yoga poses and meditations to promote health and wellbeing. It is not limited to the techniques of any one tradition, as I chose the very best offerings from Hatha Yoga, Kundalini Yoga and Zen Buddhist Meditation to create this course.
To register please leave a comment below that you are going to start the Health and Wellness Yoga Meditation Program, or just send me an email at email@example.com. This way I know what kind of participation and interest there is.
Health & Wellness Yoga Meditation Program Objectives:
- Purification and healing at all levels of your being.
- A long, healthy life.
- Develop the Witnessing Consciousness and Moment to Moment Awareness.
- Burn excess fat and lose weight.
- Increase energy, vitality and vigor.
- Purge negative emotions to create emotional balance.
- Purge negative thoughts to promote peace & joy.
- Develops the Immune System, Nervous System, Respiratory System, Circulatory System and Digestive System.
- Build flexibility and strength.
- Open, heal and balance the seven chakras.
Health & Wellness Yoga Meditation Program Details:
Each session consists of 3 sections: Breathing exercises (pranayama), Yoga Exercises and Meditation Practice. The exercises are designed to allow you to pace yourself, so whether you are a beginner or experienced yogi you will find the class useful. The total time for this class is approximately 30-60 minutes / day. Do the best you can and most importantly, walk the middle path with regard to each session. DO NOT OVERDO OR OVER STRAIN and at the same time don’t have it be too easy either.
- 10 Important Guidelines to Kundalini Yoga Practice
- Essential Beginners Guide to Yoga Practice
- Beginner’s Guide to Yoga Breathing Exercises (Pranayama)
- Legal Disclaimer
- Introduction to Kundalini Yoga
- Kundalini Yoga Seven Chakra System Overview
- Essential Meditation Tips & Tools for Daily Practice
- Breath of Fire Breathing Exercise
- Kapalbhati Yoga Breathing Exercise for Optimum Health & Healing
- Chakra Balancing Breathing Exercise (Anuloma Viloma Pranayama)
- Fountain of Youth Yoga Set
- Zen Meditation Technique (Zazen)
Health & Wellness Yoga Meditation Program Syllabus:
The following describes the 3 sections comprising the 30-60 minute daily yoga, pranayama and meditation session for this class. The approximate total times for each section are also given. Take more rest if you need to, or if you feel comfortable do the poses and exercises a little longer.
Each breathing exercise, yoga set and meditation technique below is a link to the article with all the details you need.
Health & Wellness Yoga Meditation Program: Each day do the following…
Section 1: Breathing Exercises Section (Pranayama): Total time 1-5 Minutes
- Kapalbhati Yoga Breathing Exercise for Optimum Health & Healing: Start with Kapalbhati Yoga Pranayama, which is one of the best pranayamas for health and healing. Start with 1 minute and work up to 5 minutes. Take rest between rounds as required.
Section 2: Yoga Section: Total time 15-30 minutes
- Fountain of Youth Yoga Set: This set is comprised of all the best hatha and kundalini yoga exercises to promote health, wellness and longevity. Making the exercises in this set a part of your daily yoga practice will go a long way in helping you live a long life. Start with the minimum times for each exercise and build up from there.
Section 3: Meditation Section: Total time 10-25 minutes. Ok so this section is not just meditation, but contains one more key yoga pranayama as well :-D.
- Chakra Balancing Breathing Exercise (Anuloma Viloma Pranayama): Anuloma Viloma pranayama (or Alternate Nostril Breathing) is excellent for preparing your mind for meditation. It will calm the thought waves and make it easier for the stillness to emerge. Start with 1-2 minutes and work up to 5 minutes.
- Zen Meditation Technique (Zazen): Perhaps the best meditation one can do for building the Witnessing Consciousness, as well creating the ideal state for self healing to take place. Start with 5 minutes and build up to 20 minutes.
Health & Wellness Yoga Meditation Program Guidelines:
Following are the guidelines which I suggest to follow…
- Please post all comments, questions and feedback in the comments section of this post. This way all will benefit from the discussion. Feel free to ask questions or discuss issues, as that is one of the main reasons for this particular class format. Of course, you are free to email me as well if you would like the discussion to not be public.
- If you like, you can indicate with a comment that you have completed your daily session. Could be as short as "did it", or of course could be questions, issues or more detailed feedback. The hardest part with a daily yoga and meditation practice is establishing consistency and regularity and I think having to acknowledge that you completed your daily sadhana (spiritual work) will help in facilitating that. In addition, your comments would inspire others as well.
- I will post all information regarding the class in the comments section below as well, so please check periodically for updates.
- Before starting your daily yoga and meditation session, take a moment and tune in to your higher self for guidance and protection. At the end of every session, visualize yourself and the world as you would like it to be.
- Do the best you can and modify the class as you require. It is more important to do something, than be overwhelmed and not do anything at all.
- I wish you all a wonderful learning and transforming experience and of course a Killer Body by the end of the program :-).