Mastery of Meditation Weekly Publication Schedule & Improvements
Thanks to all of you readers the Mastery of Meditation Blog has been steadily growing since its inception in early 2007. As the website evolves it has been important for me to be better organized and efficient to keep up with the various aspects of this site. Don’t get me wrong, I am not complaining, I am absolutely loving the challenge and relishing every bit of this fascinating experience.
Recently, you may have noticed many new features I have added to enhance your experience here and I am in midst of continuing to make more improvements as we speak. These improvements include; the New Comments Section, Top Commentators Section, more categories, better arrangement of the posts, etc. There are also improvement being made behind the scene such moving to a professional Newsletter Service, etc. In this post I would like to announce the next important improvement I am planning to make to help you get even more out of the blog and this is a Weekly Publication Schedule.
So going forward I am going to publish articles according the schedule below and I hope this gives all of you more knowledge about when to check in to read about your favorite topics (everyday I hope :-). The list below outlines the schedule, topics and subtopics. Your feedback of any kind is as always most welcome.
Monday: Meditation & Enlightenment:
- Zen Meditation & Zen Teachings
- Advaita Vedanta & the Schools of Non-Duality
- Silent Mind Meditations and other Meditation systems
- Enlightenment experiences and anything else enlightenment related.
- Anything else pertaining to Guided Meditations, Meditation techniques and articles to help you deepen your meditation practice.
Tuesday: Personal Development & Spiritual Growth:
- Brain Development
- Emotional Mastery
- Wealth & Prosperity
- Psychic Powers & Yoga Siddhis
- Law of Attraction & Intention Manifestation
- Tantra & Sex
- Other topics related to Personal Development & Spiritual Growth.
Wednesday: Open for anything.
Thusday: Health & Wellbeing
- Yoga Sets and Techniques
- Pranayama Sets and Breathing Exercises
- Ayurveda and Holistic Self-Healing
- Chakra Balancing & Healing
- Anything else related to health, vitality and healthy living.
Friday: Spiritual World
- Blog Carnivals
- Links to Great Articles around the Spiritual and Personal Development Blogsphere
- Guest Authors
- Thoughts of other Masters of Meditation, etc.
I hope this step will add another dimension to enhance your experience here. Thank you all once again for honoring Mastery of Meditation by visiting.