3rd Eye (Ajna Chakra) Opening & Balancing Free Online Class Syllabus: Course #103
Ajna Chakra Opening & Balancing Online Class – Course #103
Welcome to the Free Online Guided Meditation and Kundalini Yoga classes. All the material needed for this class is available via the links on this post and you can start anytime you wish. For more information on the free online classes offered at Mastery of Meditation, please read the Expanded Free Online Guided Meditation and Kundalini Yoga Classes post. This course focuses on Opening, Balancing and Healing the Ajna Chakra (Third Eye or Divine Eye). The course is designed for 1 week, but you are welcome to continue for a longer time if you wish. In this post I will provide the class objectives, class details, course syllabus and participation guidelines. Please read through everything carefully so you will be able to get maximum benefit from the class. I encourage you to take advantage of the classes offered here to help deepen your spiritual practice. There is, without a doubt, no material equivalent to the rewards that this path bestows.
To register please just leave a comment on this post that you are going to start The Ajna Chakra Opening and Balancing Class, or just send me an email at email@example.com. This way I know what kind of participation there is. This course contains some very important and profound yoga and meditation components, use them wisely and reap the enormous benefits they bestow.
PLEASE ALSO READ THE FAQ below. It addresses many of the common questions about the online classes:
FAQ For Free Online Guided Meditation & Kundalini Yoga Classes
Third Eye – Ajna Chakra Opening & Balancing Class Objectives:
- Awakens Kundalini Shakti (Energy) and moves it up to the higher centers.
- Promote Intuition, Insight and Creativity.
- Clears the psychic channels (nadis) of blockages to increase the flow of prana (life-force) in the energetic body.
- Improves Brain function by increasing both awareness and intelligence.
- Allows you to connect to your Divine Nature or Inner Guru.
- Enhances powers of non-verbal communication and seeing beyond the ordinary mind.
- Balances all the Chakras and brings harmony and peace to the entire system.
- Develops the Nervous System, Respiratory System and Digestive System.
- Helps build the power of concentration.
- Enhances ability to have Lucid Dreams.
Third Eye – Ajna Chakra Opening & Balancing Class Details:
Each class session consists of 3 sections: Breathing exercises (pranayama), Kundalini Yoga Kriyas (sets) and Guided Meditation Practice. The exercises are designed to allow you to pace yourself, so whether you are a beginner or experienced yogi you will find the class useful. The total time for this class is approximately 30 minutes / day. Do the best you can and most importantly, walk the middle path with regard to each session. DO NOT OVERDO OR OVER STRAIN and at the same time don’t have it be too easy either.
10 Important Guidelines to Kundalini Yoga Practice
Introduction to Kundalini Yoga
Kundalini Yoga Seven Chakra System Overview
Third Eye – Ajna Chakra Opening & Balancing Course Syllabus:
The following describes the 3 sections comprising the 30 minute daily yoga and meditation session for this class. The approximate total times for each section and set are also given. Take more rest if you need to, or if you feel comfortable do the poses and exercises a little longer. Each breathing exercise, Kundalini Yoga Kriya and Guided Meditation technique below is a link to the article with all the details you need.
Third Eye (Ajna Chakra) Opening & Balancing Class: Each day for 1 week do the following…
Breathing Exercises Section (Pranayama): Total time 5-10 Minutes
- Chakra Balancing Breathing Exercise (Anuloma Viloma Pranayama): 5-10 minutes – This pranayama will purify the psychic channels and activate the Chakras.
Kundalini Yoga Section: Total time 5-10 minutes
- Kundalini Awakening Raja Yoga Kriya: 5-10 minutes – Do the Beginners version and only if comfortable with that move onto the Intermediate or Advanced versions. This set will channel Kundalini Energy up towards the higher regions.
Guided Meditation Section: Total time 5-10 minutes
- Ajna Chakra Meditation Technique: 5-10 minutes – This meditation technique uses the power of the Seed Mantra (OM) for the Third Eye Chakra to open and balance the Chakra.
Third Eye – Ajna Chakra Opening & Balancing Participation Guidelines
Following are the guidelines which I suggest we follow…
- Please post all comments, questions and feedback in the comments section of this post. This way all will benefit from the discussion. Feel free to ask questions or discuss issues, as that is one of the main reasons for this particular class format. Of course, you are free to email me as well if you would like the discussion to not be public.
- If you like, you can indicate with a comment that you have completed your daily session. Could be as short as “did it”, or of course could be questions, issues or more detailed feedback. The hardest part with a daily yoga and meditation practice is establishing consistency and regularity and I think having to acknowledge that you completed your daily sadhana (spiritual work) will help in facilitating that. In addition, your comments would inspire others as well.
- I will post all information regarding the class in the comments section below as well, so please check periodically for updates.
- Before starting your daily yoga and meditation session, take a moment and tune in to your higher self for guidance and protection. At the end of every session, visualize yourself and the world as you would like it to be.
- Do the best you can and modify the class as you require. It is more important to do something, than be overwhelmed and not do anything at all.
- I wish you all a wonderful learning and transforming experience.
Great to hear you are planning to start the classes. All the material is already on the website. The following FAQ document may help answer your questions, if not please feel free to ask.
FAQ for Free Online Guided Meditation & Kundalini Yoga Classes.
i already read your mastery of meditation and i would like to know how to the do the execises and techniques. please send me a copy thank you
I am happy to share this knowledge with you and hope it helps you awaken Ajna Chakra.
I like to open my Third eye.
I think this will very helpfull for me.I thank you for this free chance.
I am so happy to find this website.I like to open my Third eye.I thank you for teaching this free.
I am so happy to find this website.I like to opened my Third eye.I thank you for teaching this free.
I am very happy to be of service to others on this great journey back to the Source. Glad you found Mastery of Meditation.
Please let me know if you have any questions or run into any issues with this course. I also appreciate any other feedback that you might have.
I am so glad to have found this for free as i am really interested in this sort of thing but being a single parent cant afford to pay lots of money to help get me started so thank you so much xx
Please go ahead and begin the Ajna Chakra Opening & Balancing class when you are ready. All the material is already available on the website via the links on this page.
Please let me know if anything is unclear or if you run into any issues. I would also appreciate any feedback you can offer on the course.
Thank you for your interest in the Ajna Chakra Class.
The free online classes are always available as all the information to participate in them is already on the website and you can start anytime. The page above has all the links to the material you need in order to participate in the class so go ahead and begin when you are ready. Once you begin a class you can post any issues on this class syllabus and feedback page in this comments section.
Let me know if you run into any issues and any other feedback is also appreciated.
I would like to start the class. Please let me know what else I need to do. Thanks!
I would love to get started with course #103. How do I go about doing this?
Ajna chakra (3rd Eye) activation is very helpful in one’s spiritual journey and often the first chakra that one is required to open when starting a kundalini yoga practice. I am happy you have found this website and have decided to take this course.
That’s my pleasure to find this website, ’cause you offered this course for free, I was trying to find a way to opened my third eye lately for free, thank’s God to find this web.
I see you have started course #101 (Intro to Kundalini Yoga and Meditation). That is a great place to start.
I would love to start class. thanks
Welcome aboard. Glad you have decided to take this course and I hope you find it to work well for you. Let me know if you run across any issues. Any feedback you post is also much appreciated.
start The Ajna Chakra Opening and Balancing Class
Glad to have your presence on Mastery of Meditation. I hope the Ajna Chakra course opens up new dimensions for you. Let me know if you run into any issues or have any questions and I will be glad to help.
Hello! I am so glad to find this website! I haven’t started the course yet but I will, soon.. I thank you for making this Spiritual Teachings for free… And I hope that this will really let me experience to open all my psychic centers.. May the blessings from the Source give more powers to your kindness…