3rd Eye (Ajna Chakra) Opening & Balancing Free Online Class Syllabus: Course #103
Ajna Chakra Opening & Balancing Online Class – Course #103
Welcome to the Free Online Guided Meditation and Kundalini Yoga classes. All the material needed for this class is available via the links on this post and you can start anytime you wish. For more information on the free online classes offered at Mastery of Meditation, please read the Expanded Free Online Guided Meditation and Kundalini Yoga Classes post. This course focuses on Opening, Balancing and Healing the Ajna Chakra (Third Eye or Divine Eye). The course is designed for 1 week, but you are welcome to continue for a longer time if you wish. In this post I will provide the class objectives, class details, course syllabus and participation guidelines. Please read through everything carefully so you will be able to get maximum benefit from the class. I encourage you to take advantage of the classes offered here to help deepen your spiritual practice. There is, without a doubt, no material equivalent to the rewards that this path bestows.
To register please just leave a comment on this post that you are going to start The Ajna Chakra Opening and Balancing Class, or just send me an email at email@example.com. This way I know what kind of participation there is. This course contains some very important and profound yoga and meditation components, use them wisely and reap the enormous benefits they bestow.
PLEASE ALSO READ THE FAQ below. It addresses many of the common questions about the online classes:
FAQ For Free Online Guided Meditation & Kundalini Yoga Classes
Third Eye – Ajna Chakra Opening & Balancing Class Objectives:
- Awakens Kundalini Shakti (Energy) and moves it up to the higher centers.
- Promote Intuition, Insight and Creativity.
- Clears the psychic channels (nadis) of blockages to increase the flow of prana (life-force) in the energetic body.
- Improves Brain function by increasing both awareness and intelligence.
- Allows you to connect to your Divine Nature or Inner Guru.
- Enhances powers of non-verbal communication and seeing beyond the ordinary mind.
- Balances all the Chakras and brings harmony and peace to the entire system.
- Develops the Nervous System, Respiratory System and Digestive System.
- Helps build the power of concentration.
- Enhances ability to have Lucid Dreams.
Third Eye – Ajna Chakra Opening & Balancing Class Details:
Each class session consists of 3 sections: Breathing exercises (pranayama), Kundalini Yoga Kriyas (sets) and Guided Meditation Practice. The exercises are designed to allow you to pace yourself, so whether you are a beginner or experienced yogi you will find the class useful. The total time for this class is approximately 30 minutes / day. Do the best you can and most importantly, walk the middle path with regard to each session. DO NOT OVERDO OR OVER STRAIN and at the same time don’t have it be too easy either.
10 Important Guidelines to Kundalini Yoga Practice
Introduction to Kundalini Yoga
Kundalini Yoga Seven Chakra System Overview
Third Eye – Ajna Chakra Opening & Balancing Course Syllabus:
The following describes the 3 sections comprising the 30 minute daily yoga and meditation session for this class. The approximate total times for each section and set are also given. Take more rest if you need to, or if you feel comfortable do the poses and exercises a little longer. Each breathing exercise, Kundalini Yoga Kriya and Guided Meditation technique below is a link to the article with all the details you need.
Third Eye (Ajna Chakra) Opening & Balancing Class: Each day for 1 week do the following…
Breathing Exercises Section (Pranayama): Total time 5-10 Minutes
- Chakra Balancing Breathing Exercise (Anuloma Viloma Pranayama): 5-10 minutes – This pranayama will purify the psychic channels and activate the Chakras.
Kundalini Yoga Section: Total time 5-10 minutes
- Kundalini Awakening Raja Yoga Kriya: 5-10 minutes – Do the Beginners version and only if comfortable with that move onto the Intermediate or Advanced versions. This set will channel Kundalini Energy up towards the higher regions.
Guided Meditation Section: Total time 5-10 minutes
- Ajna Chakra Meditation Technique: 5-10 minutes – This meditation technique uses the power of the Seed Mantra (OM) for the Third Eye Chakra to open and balance the Chakra.
Third Eye – Ajna Chakra Opening & Balancing Participation Guidelines
Following are the guidelines which I suggest we follow…
- Please post all comments, questions and feedback in the comments section of this post. This way all will benefit from the discussion. Feel free to ask questions or discuss issues, as that is one of the main reasons for this particular class format. Of course, you are free to email me as well if you would like the discussion to not be public.
- If you like, you can indicate with a comment that you have completed your daily session. Could be as short as “did it”, or of course could be questions, issues or more detailed feedback. The hardest part with a daily yoga and meditation practice is establishing consistency and regularity and I think having to acknowledge that you completed your daily sadhana (spiritual work) will help in facilitating that. In addition, your comments would inspire others as well.
- I will post all information regarding the class in the comments section below as well, so please check periodically for updates.
- Before starting your daily yoga and meditation session, take a moment and tune in to your higher self for guidance and protection. At the end of every session, visualize yourself and the world as you would like it to be.
- Do the best you can and modify the class as you require. It is more important to do something, than be overwhelmed and not do anything at all.
- I wish you all a wonderful learning and transforming experience.
Now I wish to join the online class for 3rd Eye (Ajna Chakra) Opening & Balancing Free Online Class Syllabus: Course #103
Hi. This is the first Kundalini class I am taking with you. Very open and excited to begin.
Great to hear you are enjoying the website and are starting the Third Eye Class. Let me know if you run into any issues or have any questions.
Please help spread the word so others too can benefit from this knowledge :-).
Yes, during certain meditations I can see the chakras and auras. This experience is different for different people and you will find your own such experiences with chakra meditation.
The pressure you feel and it’s modulation is non unusual. Only concern would be if the intense pressure gets to the stage of being unbearable, in which I would suggest backing off the meditation.
All Good Wishes,
Hi, so great a site……am starting Third Eye class. Thank you ever so much for your site
i would like to know that when you open your third eye are you able to see auras. Because i imagine your third eye is open so you would know. Also how do you know exactly when your third eye is open?
When i meditate on my third eye i feel a light pressure in the middle of my forehead. Then after a while it goes to a really intense hard pressure then slowly goes back to a light pressure. Any thought on this would be grateful
Thank you Hamsy
You will find the following article series useful. It is not easy to develop psychic abilities, but they can be acquired if you so desire.
Be careful though not to let them distract you from the True path to enlightenment.
Free Techniques for Psychics & Clairvoyants
My purpose is to awaken the third eye so I can talk to the spirits, which I could through pendulum, the psychic tool. I want to go beyond that and become a clairvoyant. So, I am wondering if I do this, will it bring me to that point? Please let me know. Have anyone experienced this or is it something that takes a long time to get there?
Great to hear you are starting this class. Let me know how it goes or if you run into any issues.
How long it takes cannot be predicted, because it depends on it’s current state. Most know that Ajna is awakening, when sensations of various kinds begin to be felt in the center of the forehead.
honourable Anmol sir
i want to know that, can i open my “Third Eye” in 40 day’s (with regular practice)
please reply and make some advice 4 me
Glad you are interested in taking the online class. As all the material is already available via the links on this page, please go ahead and start. Let me know if you run into any issues or have any other feedback.
would like to have ur 3rd Eye (Ajna Chakra) Opening & Balancing Free Online Class Syllabus: Course #103,
i would lke to start your Ajna Chakra Opening and Balancing Class please
Those very sensations travel back and awaken the Third Eye Chakra. Great to hear you have started the class and are benefiting from the website.
I welcome any questions or feedback you may have.
Just saw your comment sorry. Let me know how the course is going. All the material for the class is already on the website via links on this page, and you can start at any time you like.
Your website is very inspiring and I have been going through it for quite some time now. I have started the Ajna Chakra opening and balancing class today. While doing the Aum Mantra meditation, I felt a tingling sensation just above my nose although I think of a point in the middle of the forehead. Sometimes the sensation moves to the forehead. It lasts as long as I am meditating. I would like to share my further experiences on this course and seek your guidance.
hi Anmol, i would like to have ur 3rd Eye (Ajna Chakra) Opening & Balancing Free Online Class Syllabus: Course #103, i am a reki healer (2nd degree), but i think learning process never ends. thanks