Healthy Weight Loss via Yoga, Breathing & Meditation Program- Online Course #104
Weight Loss via Yoga, Breathing & Meditation Program- Online Course #104
Welcome to the Free Online Guided Meditation and Kundalini Yoga classes. All the material needed for this Weight Loss and Fitness Program is available via the links on this post and you can start anytime you wish. For more information on the free online classes offered at Mastery of Meditation, please read the Expanded Free Online Guided Meditation and Kundalini Yoga Classes post. This course focuses on burning fat, increasing metabolism, improving psycho-physiological systems and weight loss to help you achieve optimum health and your ideal body weight.
The course is designed for 2 weeks, but you are welcome to continue for a longer time if you wish. In this post I will provide the program objectives, details, syllabus and participation guidelines. Please read through everything carefully so you will be able to get maximum benefit from the program.
This holistic and energy oriented course combines using the BODY, BREATH and MIND to help you lose weight and attain your ideal body. It uses Kundalini Yoga Exercises, Yoga Pranayama Breathing Techniques and the Power of Thought via Visualization Meditation to safely help you achieve a healthy, fit body and ideal weight.
To register please just leave a comment on this post that you are going to start the Online Weight Loss Via Yoga, Breathing & Meditation Program, or just send me an email at email@example.com. This way I know what kind of participation and interest there is.
PLEASE ALSO READ THE FAQ below. It addresses many of the common questions about the online classes:
Weight Loss via Yoga, Breathing & Meditation Program Objectives:
- Burn Fat and Reshape the Body.
- Increase Metabolism.
- Lose Weight to achieve the Ideal Body Weight.
- Optimize Health and Fitness.
- Increase Energy, Vitality and Vigor.
- Cure Diseases.
- Purge Negative Emotions to Create Emotional Balance.
- Purge Negative Thoughts to Promote Peace & Joy.
- Develops the Nervous System, Respiratory System and Digestive System.
Weight Loss via Yoga, Breathing & Meditation Program Details:
Each class session consists of 3 sections: Breathing exercises (pranayama), Kundalini Yoga Kriyas (sets) and Guided Meditation Practice. The exercises are designed to allow you to pace yourself, so whether you are a beginner or experienced yogi you will find the class useful. The total time for this class is approximately 10-50 minutes / day. Do the best you can and most importantly, walk the middle path with regard to each session. DO NOT OVERDO OR OVER STRAIN and at the same time don’t have it be too easy either.
- Introduction to Kundalini Yoga
- Kundalini Yoga Seven Chakra System Overview
- Mind Power to Manifest Intentions & Desires Instantly
- Breath of Fire Breathing Exercise
- Kapalbhati Yoga Breathing Exercise for Optimum Health & Healing
- Bhastrika Yoga Breathing Exercise to Burn Fat for Natural Weight Loss & More
- Online Yoga Exercises for Health Weight Loss
- Weight Loss Visualization Meditation w/ 3SRB Breathing Technique
Weight Loss via Yoga, Breathing & Meditation Program Syllabus:
The following describes the 3 sections comprising the 10-50 minute daily yoga, pranayama and meditation session for this class. The approximate total times for each section and set are also given. Take more rest if you need to, or if you feel comfortable do the poses and exercises a little longer. Each breathing exercise, Kundalini Yoga Kriya and Guided Meditation technique below is a link to the article with all the details you need.
Weight Loss Via Yoga, Breathing & Meditation Program: Each day for 2 weeks do the following…
Section 1: Breathing Exercises Section (Pranayama): Total time 2-10 Minutes
- Bhastrika Yoga Breathing Exercise to Burn Fat for Natural Weight Loss & More: Start with Bhastrika Yoga Pranayama, doing it at a capacity which suits you for 1-5 minutes.
- Kapalbhati Yoga Breathing Exercise for Optimum Health & Healing: Next do Kapalbhati Yoga Pranayama, doing it at a capacity which suits you for 1-5 minutes. Then move onto the Kundalini Yoga Section below.
Section 2: Kundalini Yoga Section: Total time 5-30 minutes
- Online Yoga Exercises for Health Weight Loss: Do this set but instead of doing Exercise #9 (Relax in Shav Asan w/ the Visualization Given) substitute the specific Weight Loss Visualization Meditation given in Section 3 below instead.
Section 3: Guided Visualization Meditation Section: Total time 3-11 minutes
- Weight Loss Visualization Meditation w/ 3SRB Breathing Technique: Practice this meditation for 3-11 minutes. Believe in the power of your mind!
Weight Loss via Yoga, Breathing & Meditation Program Participation Guidelines
Following are the guidelines which I suggest we follow…
- Please post all comments, questions and feedback in the comments section of this post. This way all will benefit from the discussion. Feel free to ask questions or discuss issues, as that is one of the main reasons for this particular class format. Of course, you are free to email me as well if you would like the discussion to not be public.
- If you like, you can indicate with a comment that you have completed your daily session. Could be as short as “did it”, or of course could be questions, issues or more detailed feedback. The hardest part with a daily yoga and meditation practice is establishing consistency and regularity and I think having to acknowledge that you completed your daily sadhana (spiritual work) will help in facilitating that. In addition, your comments would inspire others as well.
- I will post all information regarding the class in the comments section below as well, so please check periodically for updates.
- Before starting your daily yoga and meditation session, take a moment and tune in to your higher self for guidance and protection. At the end of every session, visualize yourself and the world as you would like it to be.
- Do the best you can and modify the class as you require. It is more important to do something, than be overwhelmed and not do anything at all.
- I wish you all a wonderful learning and transforming experience and of course a Killer Body by the end of the program :-).
Internet Resources for Weight Loss:
FDA Nutrition & Weight Loss Q&A
How to Use Fruits & Vegetables to Manage Your Weight (Center for Disease Control & Prevention)
Tips for Exercise Success (American Heart Association)
How to Stop Emotional Eating (Mayo Clinic)