Signs and Symptoms of The Kundailni Awakening Experience
The Kundalini Experience
Kundalini Awakening Signs
To help people identify that what they were feeling and experiencing were actually signs of Kundalini Awakening and not symptoms of a mental or medical condition, I created a list of Kundalini Awakening Symptoms for them to use as a reference. These symptoms were from my own experience with Kundalini Rising, and were certainly not comprehensive.
Kundalini is a very mysterious process and its awakening and rising tends to always have some unique and personal aspects. Of course there are many common signs, but if you read the hundreds of comments in that article thread, you will notice there are various different ways that people experience kundalini. These varied experiences then gives us more insight into the nature and secrets of kundalini and how she works.
One good thing though with regard to Kundalini Syndrome, which is what the experience of Kundalini Awakening is often referred to as, is that the approach to dealing with the challenges such awakening brings is usually common. Of course there are cases on the extreme end of the spectrum, which need medical intervention and/or psychotherapy, but the vast majority of cases can be handled individually by following the advise laid out in the following 2 articles…
7 Effective Tips for Dealing with Kundalini Syndrome
Kundalini Shakti Help and Advise
So as I alluded to above, the list of kundalini symptoms I enumerated is not necessarily a complete list, and today I want to share with you Don’s kundalini experience, which has a detailed account of what he went through with regard to kundalini.
I find his account very useful as it adds to the list of signs of kundalini awakening and also provides valuable advise and help for others who might be struggling with kundalini syndrome. I want to thank Don for sharing his experience with us and if you have yourself experienced kundalni rising please do share your experiences with us in the comments section below. I am sure others will benefit from your insights as well.
Don’s Kundalni Experience and Symptom List:
When I started to experience, what I later found out after intensive soul searching and some online research, to be Kundalini symptoms, I was, to put it quite bluntly, terrified. The height of their intensity was in November, October, and December of 2010. I awoke suddenly in the middle of the night to some intensely pleasurable vibrations of a sexual nature, when my wife was sound asleep next to me. Since I knew it wasn’t coming from either of us, I was disturbed, putting it mildly. The next few months were followed by me not being able to sleep without the light on. I felt very strong waves of unseen energy traveling from the soles of my feet toward my head. It was like being in a massage chair. I had nightmares, and I couldn’t shake the feeling of being watched.
I went through some nights or days when I was home alone with some intense kriyas. That’s what terrified me more than anything at the time. I had no control of what was happening, and I didn’t yet understand why. My spine felt like it was elongating. I would go through periods of spontaneous stretching. I was also experiencing some painful aches in my left side, just under my ribcage, which my doctor had no medical explanation for, after she put her stethoscope to where the pain was. That physical pain only lasted a few months, thankfully. I went through some horrible neck and back pain for those few months, too. At times, I couldn’t even stand up straight.
Here’s a list of other symptoms I was experiencing at the time:
1. Spontaneous popping sounds coming from my nose .
2. Itchy crawly sensations on my left leg, between my eyebrows, cheeks, and my neck.
3. What felt like tremendous heat around my left leg and foot. I went through an agonizing forklift injury to my left foot in 2003 that was followed by a long bout of depression, over not being able to support my family the way I was used to, so that needed tremendous healing, and it has in more ways than one today. I didn’t lose my foot, but the crushing injury shattered several bones in my heel, severing my ligaments, and liquifying the soft tissues inside my foot. I shouldn’t be able to run on it today, but I can sprint today from home plate to first base. That shouldn’t be possible, considering the severity of the injury.
4. Intense ringing in my ears .
5. Spontaneous emotional trauma and anxiety (sudden memories cropping up of past trauma of sex abuse my brother and I endured at a daycare in the early seventies)
6. Tachycardia (rapid heart rate of 100 beats a minute or more) .
7. Severe headaches .
8. Seeing black blobs of color with my eyes closed that were beyond dark (fears that needed to be released that manifested into dark entities that I could feel and sense)
9. Unexplained twitches unrelated to anything like Parkinson’s disease .
10. Being jerked awake at times, almost like my arm was suddenly pulled out of socket.
11. Severe lack of sleep.
12. Considered checking into a mental hospital, and so glad I didn’t .
13. Considered an exorcism.
14. Severe lack of concentration, like I couldn’t retain any new information.
15. What felt like electrical sparks around my head and in between my eyebrows.
16. Spontaneous orgasms that would go on for hours when I was alone with no stimulation or visual. (Reminded me of puberty, without a doubt, although I was now 40)
17. Nocturnal emissions (wet dreams).
18. Spontaneous yoga positions, although I’d never taken yoga (something I also experienced often around the age of 10-15).
The list goes on, believe me, but these were the most intense.
Then, an amazing thing happened at about 3 in the morning. I had been lying in bed terrified, when I was suddenly out of my body up near the ceiling in the corner of my bedroom. I looked down to see an intensely beautiful being rubbing my forehead, comforting me. I saw what I can only describe as her wings, stretched down past my toes. My entire bedroom was lit up in the most amazing blue light I can even imagine. In an instant, I was next to my kids’ room, where the light was a beautiful shade of orange. Then, I was in the living room, gazing down at my daughter as she was bathed by a brilliant white light, where she had fallen asleep. Then, I ended up in the kitchen to see an amazing shade of green throughout that space. Before I knew it, I was back in my body.
From that moment on, I have been in awe. I released my fears. I truly did experience a “dark night of the soul.” If you’re going through anything like that, and you’re scared, just release your fear. Fill your heart and thoughts with love. Love vibrates at a very high frequency.
In the coming months, I started to sleep soundly all night long. I started to see auras with the naked eye, as I do today quite clearly. My aura is the most amazing neon green I can imagine, and lately I’ve been seeing my aura turn more blue, and it’s getting stronger and bigger all the time. I’m in school right now, working on medical assisting classes, and I plan on using that as a stepping stone to move into nursing.
There is a spiritual awakening going on. I can feel it every moment. Trust your heart. Trust your intuition. Love yourself as you deserve to be loved, so that you can share that with others.
Lately, I’ve been able to see brilliant shades of purple, blue, and green with my eyes closed, and especially during and shortly after meditation. I see these with the naked eye just as easily. The universe all around us is teeming with life. I trust in that with every ounce of my intuition. It’s something that I’ve always had a gut feeling about. It’s nice to know it’s true.
Namaste and God bless you always! – Don Winslow
Kundalini Experience Signs and Symptoms Summary:
Don’s experience is that of a full blown kundalini awakening. If you are experiencing kundalini activating, you may also be experiencing some of these symptoms.
What I want to especially highlight here is the importance of Trust. If you are going through something like this, you have to simply trust the process. This will help reduce the anxiety, stress and fear that accompanies such a process, which will also help reduce some of the symptoms that are actually not related to kundalini rising, but related to stress and anxiety. I know this can be very hard to do, but the more you can trust kundalini, the better you will be able to handle her.
Some of the interesting symptoms that Don experienced that are often reported are those of spontaneous yoga poses, itchy creepy crawly, intense pressure in the forehead and spontaneously organisms. If you are also experiencing any symptoms of kundalini awakening, feel free to share them with us in the comments sections below.
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!