The Largest and Most Comprehensive FREE Meditation & Yoga portal on the web today! 9 Million Hits and Counting…
Home of the best Free Online Yoga & Meditation Classes, the popular Free Guided Meditation Techniques Series & the Free Yoga Videos Library
New to Yoga or Meditation? Start Here…
There are now over 700+ amazing techniques, videos, MP3s, e-books and articles on the website, so to help out those who are new to yoga, meditation and the website here are 2 good places to start.
New to Yoga –> Free Online Beginner’s Yoga Class
New to Meditation — > Learn Meditation | Free Online Beginner’s Meditation Class
- Drift Awareness Technique for Brain Development I can honestly say that once I began seriously meditating in my early twenties, my brain changed enorm
- Meditation Myth #1 Meditation Requires the Mind to be Still This is the number #1 Meditation Myth. Although it is indeed the most incredible state whi
- Why Meditation Brings Success The greatest key to success, regardless of which field you are in, is the ability to do the hard things when the moment
About Mastery of Meditation & Yoga
Mastery of Meditation & Yoga Mission:
Although Mastery of Meditation is a massive warehouse of information on meditation, yoga, zen and the related spiritual sciences, it is NOT just a collection of endless, unfocused articles and posts. Each document is a very thorough and detailed treatment of the respective topic, created with care, passion and insight. The two main goals of this spiritual portal are as follows…
- To provide you with the very best tools, techniques and wisdom to help you reach your highest human potential.
- To be the most comprehensive meditation, yoga and zen portal on the web, available to everyone for free
Mastery of Meditation & Yoga Content:
Mastery of Meditation uses BLOG technology where content is updated almost daily, so make sure you bookmark it. Here is a small sample of what Mastery of Meditation has to offer.
- Guided Meditation Techniques: Yoga Meditation Techniques, Zen Meditation Techniques, Chakra Balancing Meditations, Mantra Meditations, Tantra Yoga Meditations and many more powerful guided meditations from different branches of Buddhism, Hinduism and other religions and philosophies. A great place to start exploring all this knowledge is from the Free Online Guided Meditation Techniques E-Book.
- Kundalini Yoga Sets and Chakra Yoga Techniques: Online books, illustrations, videos and articles on Kundalini and Chakra Yoga poses, sets, meditations and exercises for opening, balancing and healing the Chakra points. The following 2 E-Books are helpful starting points: Free Online Kundalini Yoga Illustrations E-Book and Free Online Kundalini Yoga Kriyas E-Book.
- Yoga Breathing Exercises (Pranayama): Online books, videos and articles on breathing exercises (pranayama) to purify the system, Awaken Kundalini, promote Chakra healing, lose weight, develop your brain and get healthy. For the online yoga videos check out the Free Online Yoga Video Library of Yoga Breathing Exercises, while the book Free Online Book of Yoga Pranayamas, details the yoga breathing exercises.
- Free Online Yoga & Meditation Classes: You will find many free and popular online classes on Mastery of Meditation. Explore these here: Free Online Guided Meditation & Kundalini Yoga Classes.
- Zen Teachings & Practice: Some of the most popular articles are the Zen Meditation Stories, Zen Meditation Techniques and Zen Teachings.
- Health & Wellbeing, Diet & Weight Loss: To help you achieve optimum health, healing and weight loss head on over to the Ayurveda and Diet & Weight Loss categories.
- Personal Development Articles: You will also find, as many other readers have, a wealth of insightful articles and techniques to help you with your personal development and spiritual growth. Topics here range from Manifesting Desire – Law of Attraction, Stop the Madness of Self-Discipline, Prosperity Meditation Technique to The True Purpose of Relationships, to name just a few.
- Spiritual Enlightenment: To give you deep insight into the nature of enlightenment and enlightenment experiences you can read Anmol’s real life experiences such as The Time I Met God, Good News & Bad News from Anmol’s Journal.
Search Mastery of Meditation & Yoga
Due to the huge amount of information that is now available on Mastery of Meditation, one of the best ways to find what you are looking for is via the Search box below:
Getting the Most Out of Mastery of Meditation & Yoga:
- Tips to Navigate This Site:
- Check out the BLOG page for the latest articles and posts.
- All the videos and books are indexed on the following page: Free Online Meditation & Yoga Videos and E-Books.
- The side bars have Top Post, Latest Posts, Categories links, Reader’s Comments, etc.
- Search Keywords and Tags for each article and a Search box for the website is also provided.
- The article Tips to Navigate Mastery of Meditation has more details on this topic.
- Other Important Resources:
- You can subscribe to the RSS FEED, as a content feed is provided.
- You can sign up for the monthly Mastery of Meditation newsletter at the upper left corner.
- You can sign up to get every article by email by signing up on the upper right corner.
- If you really want to read about me, you can hit the ABOUT page :-).
What others say about us
Incredible Blog. Several lifetimes of knowledge fill this site. Great for beginners and experts interested in yoga, mind development, meditation, etc. Masterfully written and one of the best on the web. I recommend everybody read this!!!!!
…he has got some awesome stuff on Meditation and Enlightenment. Definitely a – cant – leave – the – screen – till – you – devour – everything – blog.
I just want to say thank you for this website. It is one of the most comprehensive and helpful yoga websites I have found anywhere on the internet. I appreciate your wisdom and your willingness to share it so easily with others. Thank you.
Many blessings to you Anmol – your generousity has greatly informed both my own practice and my teachings. I hope that via my blog, I do my best to spread the word about this wonderful site – by far the best yoga site I have ever come across.
First of all, let me say that this entire site is great. Its truly a labor of love. Each time I find an article that I think is great, I read more and find another article that I think is even better.
I was introduced to your site by Kara-Leah Masina, …she recommended to me many of your meditations and exercises, and they have been wonderful. As a result, I have been poking around your site, and I have been amazed at the wonderful things you have here!
The Kundalini Yoga class earlier today was absolutely wonderful. You explained everything so well and you radiate peace. I feel very blessed for the opportunity to be your student. Thanks again.
Thank you for making learning meditation/yoga possible for all the people around the world. May humanity get inspired by your passion.
Your articles are awesome. Thank you so much for sharing.
It was my pleasure to include your article in the blogger carnival. This is an awesome site… one of the ones I was really excited about finding for the healing carnival. I will be back when I have more time to explore all the wonderful wisdom here. It is a beautiful place :-).