Free Online Meditation & Kundalini Yoga Classes
Online Meditation & Yoga Instruction
Video Overview of Free Online Meditation & Yoga Classes
Welcome to the Free Online Yoga & Meditation Classes here on Mastery of Meditation & Yoga. Since the Introduction to Kundalini Yoga & Meditation Class was launched in 2007, many new classes have been added and will continue to be added in the future, and thousands of students have taken and benefited from these classes. You can read their inspiring testimonials in the comments section below or here on the Testimonials page.
Below you will find all the details you need in order to participate in these classes. Also, the video above gives you a good overview of the classes as well.
You may also read the FAQ below as it addresses many of the common questions about the online classes (similar information as video above):
Click to Read FAQ For Free Meditation & Yoga Classes
Details for the Free Online Guided Meditation and Kundalini Yoga Classes…
- Going forward many different classes will be offered, each focusing on a particular dimension of your being.
- You may JOIN & START any class at any time, as I realize it is best to start when inspiration strikes.
- To register just leave a comment in the comment section of the “Syllabus and Feedback Post” of that particular class, the comment section of this post or email me at email@example.com. This is the only way I can gauge interest so please do let me know if you are participating.
- As before, all questions/issues/feedback will be addressed in the comments section of the “Syllabus and Feedback Post” of a particular class, or you can email me if you prefer.
- All course material, as before, will be published on the website.
- Do the best you can, it is more important to start and do something, than try to be perfect and not do anything at all.
- The purpose of the classes is to help you establish or deepen your daily meditation and yoga practice and help you achieve your highest potential. I hope you take advantage of this opportunity to learn the wonderful arts or meditation, yoga and pranayama (breath control).
- If there is a particular aspect of yourself you would like to work on, please let me know and I work towards designing a class for that or point you towards material already available which will help. I wish you all the best and hope the class is a wonderful experience for each of you.
- You can read the original and more detailed post announcing the classes here (Free Online Guided Meditation and Kundalini Yoga Class)
Free Online Yoga & Meditation Classes:
(The Class titles below in green are links, select them to start that class.)
1. Beginner’s Yoga Class #99
Click for Beginner’s Yoga Class
This 1 week beginner’s yoga class is designed to help you learn how to practice yoga, and help you get your own personal yoga practice started. The class includes important, fundamental yoga postures and yoga breathing exercises. Below are the primary benefits this class provides…
- Teaches you how to practice yoga and pranayama (breathing exercises).
- Develops strength, flexibility, vitality and health.
- Promotes peace, tranquility, emotional balance and mental focus.
2. Beginner Meditation Class #100
Click for Beginner Meditation | Learn How to Meditate Class
This 2 week meditation class is designed to help you learn how to meditation. The class includes free meditation and yoga breathing instructional videos to help you learn the techniques used by this course. Below are the benefits this class provides…
- Teaches you step-by-step how to meditate.
- Reduces stress and promotes health, peace, joy and wisdom.
- Raises your energy and helps you align with your Higher Self.
3. Free Meditation & Yoga Class #101
Click for Introduction to Guided Meditation & Kundalini Yoga Class
This class, is a 2 week course and is designed to give you a solid introduction to Kundalini Yoga Kriyas and Guided Meditaion Techniques. In addition it provides the important benefits detailed below…
- Pranayama Breathing exercises to build your energy and awareness
- Kundalini Yoga Kriyas for an overall workout and building your core abdominal strength.
- Guided Meditation Techniques to promote peace, joy and insight.
4. Free Online Meditation & Yoga Class #102
Click for Heart Chakra Meditation, Balancing & Healing Class
This class is a 1 week course and is designed to open the Anahata Chakra (Heart Chakra), which governs the region of respiratory and circulatory systems. It is also the source of love, compassion and forgiveness. Class objectives and overview are as follows…
- Yoga Pranayama Breathing Exercises to activate your energy.
- Kundalini Yoga Kriyas to open the lower energy centers and then the heart center to promote flow of energy into this region. The kriyas benefit the heart, lungs and digestive system. They also promote kindness and softness in one’s personality.
- Guided Meditation Technique to help your Higher Self shine through and help you realize the non-dual nature of Reality.
5. Guided Meditation & Yoga Class #103
Click for 3rd Eye (Ajna Chakra) Opening & Balancing Class
This class is a 1 week course designed to open, activate and balance the Third Eye or Ajna Chakra. The class incorporates powerful breathing exercises (Pranayama), Kundalini Yoga Kriyas and Ajna Chakra Mantra Meditation Techniques to accomplish its goals. Below is summary of the class objectives…
- Chakra Balancing Breathing Exercises (Nadi Shodhana/Shuddhi Pranayama) to clear the psychic channels of blockages.
- Kundalini Rising Raja Yoga Set to move energy to the higher Chakra centers.
- Ajna Chakra OM Mantra Meditation to directly activate and open the Third Eye Center.
6. Gentle Yoga for Weight Loss Program #107
Click for Free Yoga at Home for Natural Weight Loss Program
This class is designed for those who are out of shape, elderly or obese and are trying to lose weight and get fit. The yoga set used in this program, starts off gently and then get progressively more involved as you make your way through the program. The breathing exercises used are those that have been proven time and again to assist with fat burning and weight loss.
- Bhastrika and Kapalbhati Pranayamas to increase metabolism, burn fat and cure diseases.
- Best Yoga Exercsies for Weight Loss Set to help you get fit, increase energy, burn fat, lose weight and reshape your body.
7. Free Meditation & Yoga Class #104
Click for Weight Loss Via Yoga, Breathing & Meditation
This class is a 2 week program designed to help you lose weight, burn fat and get fit. The course uses the power of the BODY, BREATH & MIND to help you achieve your ideal body weight as well as optimum health. Here is an overview of the program…
- Bhastrika and Kapalbhati Yoga Pranayamas to increase metabolism, burn fat and cure diseases.
- Kundalini Kriya for Healthy Weight Loss to promote burning calories and increasing energy.
- Visualization Meditation with 3 Step Rhythmic Breathing to use the Power of Thought and the Intention Manifestation to reshape the body.
8. Free Online Meditation & Yoga Class #105
Click for Ultimate Health & Wellness Yoga Meditation Program
This class is a 1 week program to familiarize you with the best yoga, prayanamas and meditations which promote living a long, healthy and peaceful life. Here is an overview of the program…
- Kapalbhati & Anuloma Viloma Pranayama to optimize your health and prepare the mind for meditation
- The Fountain of Youth Yoga Set to promote health, wellness and longevity.
- Zen Meditation Technique, to help you develop the Witnessing Consciousness and Moment to Moment Awareness.
9. Chakra Balancing & Healing Class #106
Click for Seven Chakra Balancing & Healing Program
This class is a 2 week program to help you heal and balance your chakras. The techniques used in the class are a little advanced, so the beginning yogi should use the modified versions when starting out. Here is an overview of the program…
- Anuloma Viloma Pranayama to balance and refine your energetic body.
- The Seven Chakra Yoga Set to awaken and heal each chakra.
- Raja Yoga Kundailni Awakening Set to fire up kundalini and draw it up the central channel (shushumna).
10. Tantra Yoga Sexual Mastery Program #201
Free Online Tantra Yoga Sexual Mastery Program
This class is a 2 week program to teach you how to harness and use your sexual energy for personal and spiritual transformation. Utilizes powerful Tantric Techniques to accomplish this mastery. It is a 200 level course as it incorporates some potent tantric exercises. Good for healing and balancing the Sex Chakra and curing Sexual dysfunctions.
- Vajroli Tantric Exercise to develop sexual energy and heal sex chakra.
- Tantra Yoga set for sexual health.
- Tantric Breathing Exercise to prolong sexual intercourse (not required for core program, extra credit only ).
11. Free Online Yoga Class #108
Famous Yoga Workout for a Great Yoga Body
The yoga and pranayama workout in this class is to give you a solid routine for daily yoga practice. This routine can be done for the rest of your life if you like and is great for getting in shape and staying in shape.
- 4 Part Deep Breathing for Energy and Vitality.
- Famous Surya Namaskar Yoga Set.
- Yogic Breathing Technique for Profound Relaxation and Stress Relief.
12. Free Advanced Meditation Class #402
Free Online Advanced Meditation Class
This advanced meditation class is for those who are ready to work towards stilling their mind of thoughts and ready for Enlightenment. A more complete free meditation program is of course the Silent Mind Meditation Program, but this class focuses on just the advanced aspects of that class.
- Supreme Yogic Breath for Brain Development and Mind Control.
- Silent Mind Meditation Technique.
13. Free Comprehensive Meditation Program #403
Silent Mind Meditation Program
The original and most complete meditation and yoga program on the internet. This is a 12 week program to make you a master meditator. It is the meditation I practice.
- 12 Weeks of Yoga to Supplement Your Meditation Practice.
- All Basic Meditation Techniques (Zen Meditation, Sound Awareness Meditation and Third Eye Meditation).
- Advanced Meditation – Silent Mind Meditation Technique
14. Free Stress Management Yoga Meditation Program #109:
De Stress Now Online Program
A 2 week program to help you De Stress and achieve profound relaxation, peace and inner tranquility. Great for your health, healing and longevity. Helps to reduce anxiety and panic attacks and bestows peace of mind.
- Uses the great Anuloma Viloma Pranayama.
- The Yoga Set for Stress Relief.
- Simple Yogic Breathing with Corpse Pose.
A. Meditation Certification Program:
Meditation Teachers Certification Program
If you are interested in becoming a meditation instructor and teaching this great art to others, I suggest joining the Meditation Teacher’s Training and Certification Program. It is currently one of the largest Online Meditation Certification programs on the internet and will provide you all the tools and skills you need in order to become a successful Meditation Teacher.
You can get more information and testimonials on the following page as well: Best Online Meditation Teacher’s Training Program
B. Yoga Certification Program:
Yoga Teacher Training and Certification Program
The Yoga Teacher’s Training and Certification Program is one of the fastest growing yoga instructor certification programs on the internet. It is a comprehensive 8 week course which will not just teach you the best of hatha and kundalini yoga techniques, but will also teach you the science of meditation, pranayama, mudras and bandhas. In addition, it will teach you how to teach a yoga class, how to run a yoga center and how to create a high traffic yoga website (like AnmolMehta.Com :-).
For more information on the Yoga Instructor Certification program you can visit the following page as well: Online Yoga Instructor Certification Program.
C. Personal Learn Yoga and Meditation Programs:
More free online yoga and meditation classes coming soon… stay tuned for those. If you want personally supervised meditation or yoga programs, you can sign up for my Learn How to Meditate Course or my Best Online Learn Yoga Program.
Trackbacks & Pingbacks
Philosophy And Universal Principles Of Yoga | Yoga & Health says:
[…] Philosophy And Universal Principles Of Yoga Yoga is a powerful tool to help you blossom and reach your full human potential. The seeds are all within you, yoga is the water, the sunlight, the nutrients and the love they need in order to make your life vibrant, beautiful and full of sweet fragrance. It is not a religion, it is really a science with which to develop your body, mind and spirit. The ultimate goal of Yoga, which literally means, Union, is to reunite you with the Universal Source. You may call this Universal Source by any name you wish, God, Brahman, Allah, Christ Consciousness, Buddha Nature etc, Yoga is a pathway to bring you to the realization that you and this Universal Source are inseparably One.There are many branches of Yoga, such as Bhakti Yoga, Hatha Yoga, Jnana Yoga, Laya Yoga, Raja Yoga, Karma Yoga, Kundalini Yoga to name a few. These all have the same one goal, unification with the Universal Source, but each follow a different path to get there. Depending on your personality one or the other path may suit you better.Here is a description of some of the major branches of Yoga:* Bhakti Yoga: Emphasizes love as the pathway to liberation and Union.* Jnana Yoga: Emphasizes the intellectual and philosophical approach to penetrate the illusion of dualistic reality.* Karma Yoga: Emphasizes right action and selfless service as the path to moksha (liberation).* Kundalini Yoga: Emphasizes the activation of Kundalini Shakti for enlightenment.* Raja Yoga: Considered the Scientific approach, this branch emphasizes Sage Pantanjali’s 8 step path to Self-Realization.In this article I will expand on Raja Yoga as that is perhaps the most prevalent and popular Yoga system in use today.As indicated above Raja Yoga employs Sage Pantanjali’s 8 step path to achieve Union with the Supreme. This 8 step system (ashtanga) compromises of the following parts. Yamas, Niyamas, Pranayama, Pratyahara, Dharana, Dhyana, and finally Samadhi. This 8 step path is designed to bring about physical, emotion and mental harmony; and in the advanced practices of Dharana, Dhyana and Samadhi lead to the cessation of thoughts allowing the mind to realize that Reality is indeed Singular, Whole and indivisible.Here is a description of the 8 limbs of Raja Yoga:1. Yamas: Yamas are abstensions. They are truth, nonviolence, control of sexual energy, nonstealing and noncovetousness.2. Niyams: Niyams are observances. They are austerities, purity, contentment, study and egolessness.3. Asanas: Steady postures and poses.4. Pranayama: Breathing exercises and control of the vital energy.5. Pratyahara: Withdrawal of the Senses.6. Dharana: Concentration of the mind.7. Dhyana: Meditation.8. Samadhi: Union with the Supreme Consciousness.The regular practice of Raja Yoga promotes health, happiness and insight. Although the ultimate goal of Yoga is Union with the Supreme, many material benefits are also obtained by its practice. Today, many ailments are treated via the use of Yoga asanas and pranayamas, and the stress reducing benefits of Yoga meditation are becoming more and more valuable to us given our hectic and frantic lifestyles. Furthermore, the principles of humility, truth and other high values that Yoga promotes are helping to offset some of the excessive materialism and greed that is eroding the peace and spirit of our society today.The most important aspect of Yoga is that it is based on Self-Realization. In other words, you are given the tools required, and using them you bring about the necessary transformations in yourself to reach your true potential in life. It is now often said, that the next great teachers will arise from the West. This is because the West has an empirical approach to things, as opposed to superstition and blind faith. If something works it is embraced and utilized, if something does not prove to work, it is discarded as junk. This is probably the reason why Yoga has grown in such popularity here in the West, because it works. So dive in and reap the benefits.By: Anmol MehtaAbout the Author: Anmol Mehta is a Yoga & Zen expert. For FREE Yoga Meditation Classes visit Free Zen Meditation & Kundalini Yoga Zone or Insight Meditation & Tantra Yoga Blog. […]
Comprehensive Guide To Worldwide Meditation Techniques says:
[…] Comprehensive Guide To Worldwide Meditation Techniques There are as many types of meditation techniques as there are wonderful flavors of ice cream. This allow each person to find a flavor that is delicious to them. In this article series I will provide an overview of many of the different meditation techniques that exist and hopefully this will help you find the style that is sweetest to you.Some meditation styles suit those of an intellectual disposition, while others are more attractive to those who prefer the path of love and surrender. Still others, with an active approach to life, may like the meditation techniques involving movement, while those with a strong mind would enjoy the approach of visualization and concentration. Overall, there are several broad categories under which we can capture most of these various meditation practices and in Part 1 I will explore Insight Meditation Techniques and Sound (Mantra) and Intention Meditation Techniques.1. Insight Meditation Techniques: These are the meditations of choice for the Gyan Yogis or those drawn to the intellectual path. It incorporates the advanced meditation techniques from the Zen school of Buddhism, the Advaita Vedanta school of Hinduism, certain schools of Western Religions among others.A. WHO AM I Meditation Technique: This techniques comes from the school of Advaita Vedanta (Non-Dualism / End of Knowledge). The meditation was popularized by Shri Ramana Maharishi and is based on negation of the false self in order to realize one’s True Nature. Here is an example of my experience with WHO AM I Meditation Practice.B. Koan Meditation Technique: These meditations come from the Zen school of Buddhism and are designed to break down the ordinary pattern of conceptual, dualistic thinking. By breaking down the interference created by the thinking mechanism the practitioner is brought to confront the non-dual reality of “what is” directly and thus Awaken.C. Contemplation Meditation Technique: These meditations utilize introspection, self-study, reflection, self-dialogue and contemplation to cut through the layers of false conditioning and false understanding that deludes the mind. These meditations have their roots in many Western Religions and are also a part of Eastern philosophies.D. Silent Mind Meditation Technique: This meditation technique is my contribution to this category and it involves directly perceiving the fact of what is by acute observation of the thinking process. This is the flavor that I enjoy best and I have explained it in detail in the The Silent Mind Meditations, which are part of the Silent Mind Meditation Program. These meditations are an extension of the teachings of Jiddu Krishnamurti.2. Sound (Mantra) & Intention Meditation Techniques: The meditations that fall under this category use the science of sound and thought vibrations (Naad Yoga), along with rhythm and music (Laya Yoga) to purify the heart and mind. These meditations have a wide range of applications, from bestowing Enlightenment, to improving health, wealth, happiness, peace etc…A. Mantra Japa Meditation Technique: This meditation method uses the repetition of a mantra (a particular sound, word or phrase) verbally or mentally to create the necessary conditions for purification, refinement or expansion to take place. Mantras are essentially keys which allow one to tune into the individual energy field or tune into the Universal Energy field to produce certain desired results. Here is an example of using OM Mantra to activate the Third Eye Chakra.B. Rhythm Meditation Technique: This form of meditation uses the combination of rhythm, chanting, music and breath to calibrate and perfect the system. The excellent Three Step Rhythmic Breathing (3srb) meditation technique of Sage Pantanjali and many Kundalini Yoga meditations fall under this category, among others.C. Meditation via Song: Most of the meditations from the path of Devotion (Bhakti Yoga) and Love, designed to dissolve the ego belong in this category. This is a path most dear to those who are emotional in nature and feel a deep love for the divine. Christianity, Gospel, Sufi Meditations, Hare Krishna Meditations, Kirtans and Bhajans are some examples of techniques in this category.D. Meditation via Prayer & Intention: All religions have meditations involving prayer and worship. The meditations that also use the power of intention to manifest desires fall under this category.So you can see from above, these is a rich diversity to the Art of Meditation and certainly something for everybody. If one of the styles above does not catch your fancy, not to worry, I will be serving up more tasty flavors in part 2 of this series.By: Anmol MehtaAbout the Author: Anmol Mehta is a Yoga & Zen Expert. For FREE Yoga Meditation Classes visit Free Zen Meditation & Kundalini Yoga Zone or Insight Meditation & Tantra Yoga Blog. […]
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!
Do the Free Online Course 101 or the Free Online Course 105. Both are excellent for flexibility and health.
All Good Wishes,
Very nice yoga site you’ve got here.
I’d like to increase my flexibility and improve my overall health. What are your recommendations?
Yoga will certainly be very helpful to you in achieving fitness, peace and joy. Here are some good starting points…
1. Start with Course 101 – Intro to Kundalini Yoga & Meditation (do the breathing exercises and yoga exercises for sure). Do the meditation if you have the time and are ready for a big transformation.
2. Then move onto Course 104 – Healthy Weight Loss Course. Do the breathing and the yoga exercises. Do the exercises as best you can, make sure you start gently and don’t overdo it.
Let me know how it goes and we will take it from there.
I found your website. I am trying to lose weight. At the present time, I am obese. Could you guide me on what level of class that I should start with. I feel in my spirit that yoga should be an integral part of my weight loss.
Good to hear you are planning to taking the online yoga & meditation class. Let me know how it goes or if you run into any issues.
Always remember you are divine, beautiful beyond words. Also, appreciate and love your body, that is the first step in helping it improve and heal.
To lose weight please try the following set…
Healthy Weight Loss Yoga Set.
You can also try Kapalbhati Pranayama to help you lose weight.
All Good Wishes,
Certainly. Please do the following 2 exercises. They will be very helpful to you.
1. Kapalbhati Pranayama
2. Anuloma Viloma Pranayama
3. So-hum Mantra Meditation
Let me know how it goes and I can make other suggestions if needed.
All Good Wishes,
I am very impressed by looking into this site. actually my face looks big. i wanted to reduce my weight also. please tell me any exercise to reduce my wt and also fat in the face. because of that am feeling very bad about me and i am looking very fatty.
sir, i sicerely appreciate your efforts to teach peaple a healthier way of life.a few months ago , i tried dieting to reduce my weight.i was also under depression for some time.also my lifestyle was also not healthy.as a result ,i reduced some weight, but i lost the glow and charm of my face.now i want to get it back.i have tried to improve my eating habbits and lifestyle now.could you please guide me with some yoga and pranayam excercises that would help me in getting the previous glow back? thanks
Glad to hear you are going to start the Ajna Chakra meditation program. For direct insight into the true nature of Reality there is no better place to start than activating and opening the Third Eye Chakra.
I would like to begin on the 3rd Eye (Ajna Chakra) Opening & Balancing Class. I am hoping to achieve self-knowledge and discover the powers of the mind.
Nice to hear you are planning to start the online yoga programs. Please let me know if you run into any issues.
i am interested to join the free online meditation, weight reduction and kundalini classes.
sir, i am staying in ahmedabad, india.
I do plan to restart the meditation classes in NJ next year. Will let you know once they are back on. For now, you can try the free online classes I offer on the website.
I read that I can take a meditation class in NJ?
From this page you can select the class you like. I suggest course 101 to start learning Kundalini Yoga.
The following guide will help you analyze your chakras and also give you techniques to help heal them (including Throat Chakra)…
Chakra Healing Guide.
Please try So Hum Mantra Meditation to help to with your specific goals. Also the following article will help you map specific meditations to certain goals: Ultimate Guide to Meditation Techniques.
All Good Wishes,