Please Go To The New –> Online Classes Page
Announcement: Free Online Guided Meditation & Kundalini Yoga Class
Online Guided Meditation and Kundalini Yoga Class DESCRIPTION:
The Meditation and Kundalini Yoga Class is now an ongoing class and the course is designed for 2 weeks (you may of course continue on and post your questions and issues, they will all still be addressed). Each day will comprise of a guided meditation technique, a yoga pranayama breathing exercise and specific kundalini yoga exercises. The class is designed to last for 45 minutes and it is expected that you practice this session at home at a time of your convenience. Each day, you can post questions, difficulties or comments from your meditation and yoga session on a special post, which will track all the feedback from this class. Myself or others, will respond to your questions or issues on this post, thus, we can all help each other grow and develop. This feedback post is “Syllabus and Feedback Post for Free Online Guided Meditation and Kundalini Yoga Class“. Since the class has already launched you can see the discussions in the comments section of this post. The participation has been very inspiring so far.
Online Guided Meditation and Kundalini Yoga Class OBJECTIVES:
- The overall objective is to help you start and/or deepen your meditation and yoga practice, thus obtaining the well know benefits that this practice brings. Here is a small sampling of these benefits: Better health and fitness, reduced stress and anxiety, more joy and peace, increased confidence and charisma, improved intelligence and awareness, discovery of your gifts and powers, more compassion and sensitivity, more insight, intuition and wisdom, and the ultimate objective of discovering your True Divine Nature, to name just a few.
- To teach you effective and time tested guided meditation techniques designed to help you establish and expand your meditation practice.
- To teach you key Kundalini Yoga Exercises, Sets (Kriyas) and Poses, which work to improve you physically, emotionally and mentally.
- To teach you the science of Yoga Pranayama (breathing exercises) to expand and refine your energy (prana, kundalini & chi).
Online Guided Meditation and Kundalini Yoga Class REGISTRATION:
As already indicated this course is free and you can start anytime. I request that you, either post a comment to this post (scroll down to the bottom of this page to the comments section) indicating that you plan to join or just send me an email at email@example.com. This way I will have an idea of participation interest. I also request that you share your questions, comments and feedback on the “Syllabus and Feedback Post for Free Online Guided Meditation and Kundalini Yoga Class” post so that we can all work together and help each other.
Online Guided Meditation and Kundalini Yoga Class MATERIALS:
All study materials for the Online Guided Meditation and Kundalini Yoga Class will be provided by me on this website for free. It will take the form of the following 3 E-books and other articles.
- Free Online Guided Meditation Techniques
- Free Online Kundalini Yoga Exercises, Sets (Kriyas) and Poses (Asanas)
- Free Online Yoga Pranayama Breathing Exercises
- Other Free Articles on Guided Meditation, Kundalini Yoga Sets and Breath Control Exercises.
In addition a syllabus with the daily guided meditation, the daily Kundalini Yoga Exercises and the daily Yoga Pranayama will be published for each day of the 2 week course (Published Already: Syllabus and Feedback Post for Free Online Guided Meditation and Kundalini Yoga Class). You just need to provide sincerity and commitment.
Online Guided Meditation and Kundalini Yoga Class FINAL THOUGHTS:
They say that nothing happens by chance and given that you have come across this precious opportunity to learn the great arts of meditation and yoga, I hope you choose to take advantage of it and join us. There is nothing I have found to be more valuable for mastering the art of living than these 2 wonderful tools. They have given me and shown me more than I ever dreamed possible and continue to do so each and every day. I hope you will find them to be just as useful in helping you reach your highest potential. Looking forward to having you be a part of our course.