Summary: Another famous Kundalini Yoga pose, this one to build and refine your aura, the Eagle Pose, is detailed and illustrated in this second entry of the new Free Online Illustrated Kundalini Yoga Poses & Exercises E-Book. Along with the illustration, posture details, benefits, tips and step-by-step practice instructions and also provided.
Illustrated Kundalini Yoga Pose for Magnetic Aura
Illustrated Kundalini Yoga Pose #2
This second Kundalini Yoga pose in the Free Online Illustrated Kundalini Yoga Poses & Exercises E-Book is perhaps the most depicted pose of Kundalini Yoga, it is the Eagle Pose. This pose is also part of many Kundalini Yoga kriyas, and is part of the famous Kundalini Yoga Morning Wake-up Series.
This pose does not work on any specific chakra of the Kundalini Yoga Seven Chakra System per se, but, in fact works on building your aura or magnetic field instead. Your aura is the total strength of your nervous system and it protects you from the unseen forces. This aura is also responsible for you presence, charisma, magnetism and the impact you have on others.
Below, you will find an illustration of Kundalini Yoga Eagle pose, practice details and instructions for this fantastic Kundalini Yoga exercise. Also, provided are the online Kundalini Yoga Kriyas which use this posture.
Kundalini Yoga Eagle Pose for Powerful Aura
Direct Link to YouTube Video –> Aura Cleansing and Powering with Eagle Pose
Picture of Kundalini Yoga Eagle Pose
Kundalini Yoga Eagle Pose Practice Details:
a. Step-by-Step Instructions for Kundalini Yoga Eagle Pose:
- Sit up with your legs crossed. You can also sit on a chair if necessary.
- Raise your arms to 60 degrees keeping the elbows straight.
- Curl your fingers in towards your upper palms. Note: Do not make a fist. Point your thumb up towards the sky.
- Begin Breath of Fire Breathing Exercise.
b. Duration for Kundalini Yoga Eagle Pose: 1 minute – 11 minutes.
c. Benefits of Kundalini Yoga Eagle Pose:
- Strengths your Aura and Magnetic Field.
- Gives you charisma, charm, magnetism and presence.
- Give you the ability to heal others.
- Gives you the ability to uplift and inspire others.
- Gives you the ability to influence others (please use wisely).
- Protects you from unseen forces (negative thoughts, viruses, bad vibrations etc.)
d. Practice Tips for Kundalini Yoga Eagle Pose:
- As you become more proficient in Eagle Pose, try not to give up on the first sign of discomfort. If you see through these first points of resistance, the exercise will get easier as your energetic pathways open up.
- Ride Breath of Fire to help you get through the shoulder pain. The Breath of Fire will also help with charging your magnetic field and building your aura. Take a break though from Breath of Fire if you start to feel uncomfortable.
Online Kundalini Yoga Kriyas Using Eagle Pose:
- Kundalini Yoga Morning Wake-up Series: Excellent quick Kundalini Yoga set for an overall workout.