Potent Lord Shiva Kriya | Third Eye Meditation Video
Lord Shiva Meditation
Yoga Kriya Video
The best way to open the Third Eye Chakra is via giving it attention, as attention is considered the food for this chakra and one of the best meditations for doing this is Lord Shiva Kriya. Lord Shiva Kriya is a Kundalini Yoga technique and it is designed to ensure that your maximum attention and focus is directed to the Third Eye region.
The Third Eye Chakra point is considered the seat of intuition and wisdom. It is often cited as the source of psychic powers and opening this point is considered one of the most important aspects of yoga kriyas. For more information on chakras and kriyas, please read the following articles: Kundalini Yoga Seven Chakra Model and Understanding Kundalini Yoga and Yoga Kriyas.
I detailed this particular meditation in the article, Chakra Meditation Technique to Open the Third Eye, so you will find many details regarding it in that article. Here today what I would like to present to you in a video of how to do Lord Shiva Kriya.
Lord Shiva Kriya, uses pranayama, yoga numerology, mudras and visualization to help open the Third Eye, so it is a rather involved meditation. This is why I think the video below will be particularly helpful in understanding how all these various components fit together to make this an effective technique.
This video will become part of the Free Meditation Videos Collection here on Mastery of Meditation and Yoga. It will also become part of the mutli-media Guided Meditation Techniques E-book, which has chapters that include videos for different meditations.
Lord Shiva Kriya to Open Third Eye Video Contents:
- The video gives an overview of Lord Shiva Kundalini Yoga Kriya.
- It gives a step-by-step demonstration of the yoga mudras, pranayama and visualization used for this meditation.
- It guides you through practicing the technique.
- It discusses the benefits of this meditation, along with other practice tips.
Lord Shiva Third Eye Meditation Video
DIRECT YOUTUBE LINK –> LORD SHIVA MEDITATION TO OPEN THIRD EYE
First of all, I must greet you for your wonderful job that you are doing so far.
The video tips are very useful. But how can one ascertain the correctness of the posture without any physical guidance of Guru.
How can a laymen practice yogas with correct posture and using mudras.
Is there any side effects if we do yogas in wrong postures.
Please guide me.
if you want more yogi videos view this link
I have a doubt regarding the opening of third eye via this (or any for that matter) kriya. Is it safe, natural and okay to open (or try to open) your second most powerful chakra, the Ajna Chakra, without
1. Having any idea whatsoever which other chakras of oneself are open. Because, as far as I know (which is very little..!!!) , when the kundalini starts rising from the Mooladhara chakra and reaches ultimately the Sahasrara Chakra, she opens each chakra, in the process of her journey. I mean, whether it is alright to intentionally open your Ajna Chakra, before your Vishuddha Chakra is open ??
2. Is it advisable to try and open your chakras on your own, with the aid of a video? Is a physical, actual guru not required not required for supervising the critical process. I mean the effects of one’s kundalini rising improperly (which happens when any spiritual master is not personally supervising your kriyas) are extremely dangerous.
Sir, it is quite obvious that compared to your knowledge in this regard, mine is absolutely nothing. Yet I take the freedom to humbly ask these questions because I want to be clear in the head,so that I can actually focus on my kriya, rather than wondering about its effects.