3rd Eye (Ajna Chakra) Opening & Balancing Free Online Class Syllabus: Course #103
Ajna Chakra Opening & Balancing Online Class – Course #103
Welcome to the Free Online Guided Meditation and Kundalini Yoga classes. All the material needed for this class is available via the links on this post and you can start anytime you wish. For more information on the free online classes offered at Mastery of Meditation, please read the Expanded Free Online Guided Meditation and Kundalini Yoga Classes post. This course focuses on Opening, Balancing and Healing the Ajna Chakra (Third Eye or Divine Eye). The course is designed for 1 week, but you are welcome to continue for a longer time if you wish. In this post I will provide the class objectives, class details, course syllabus and participation guidelines. Please read through everything carefully so you will be able to get maximum benefit from the class. I encourage you to take advantage of the classes offered here to help deepen your spiritual practice. There is, without a doubt, no material equivalent to the rewards that this path bestows.
To register please just leave a comment on this post that you are going to start The Ajna Chakra Opening and Balancing Class, or just send me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. This way I know what kind of participation there is. This course contains some very important and profound yoga and meditation components, use them wisely and reap the enormous benefits they bestow.
PLEASE ALSO READ THE FAQ below. It addresses many of the common questions about the online classes:
FAQ For Free Online Guided Meditation & Kundalini Yoga Classes
Third Eye – Ajna Chakra Opening & Balancing Class Objectives:
- Awakens Kundalini Shakti (Energy) and moves it up to the higher centers.
- Promote Intuition, Insight and Creativity.
- Clears the psychic channels (nadis) of blockages to increase the flow of prana (life-force) in the energetic body.
- Improves Brain function by increasing both awareness and intelligence.
- Allows you to connect to your Divine Nature or Inner Guru.
- Enhances powers of non-verbal communication and seeing beyond the ordinary mind.
- Balances all the Chakras and brings harmony and peace to the entire system.
- Develops the Nervous System, Respiratory System and Digestive System.
- Helps build the power of concentration.
- Enhances ability to have Lucid Dreams.
Third Eye – Ajna Chakra Opening & Balancing Class Details:
Each class session consists of 3 sections: Breathing exercises (pranayama), Kundalini Yoga Kriyas (sets) and Guided Meditation Practice. The exercises are designed to allow you to pace yourself, so whether you are a beginner or experienced yogi you will find the class useful. The total time for this class is approximately 30 minutes / day. Do the best you can and most importantly, walk the middle path with regard to each session. DO NOT OVERDO OR OVER STRAIN and at the same time don’t have it be too easy either.
10 Important Guidelines to Kundalini Yoga Practice
Introduction to Kundalini Yoga
Kundalini Yoga Seven Chakra System Overview
Third Eye – Ajna Chakra Opening & Balancing Course Syllabus:
The following describes the 3 sections comprising the 30 minute daily yoga and meditation session for this class. The approximate total times for each section and set are also given. Take more rest if you need to, or if you feel comfortable do the poses and exercises a little longer. Each breathing exercise, Kundalini Yoga Kriya and Guided Meditation technique below is a link to the article with all the details you need.
Third Eye (Ajna Chakra) Opening & Balancing Class: Each day for 1 week do the following…
Breathing Exercises Section (Pranayama): Total time 5-10 Minutes
- Chakra Balancing Breathing Exercise (Anuloma Viloma Pranayama): 5-10 minutes – This pranayama will purify the psychic channels and activate the Chakras.
Kundalini Yoga Section: Total time 5-10 minutes
- Kundalini Awakening Raja Yoga Kriya: 5-10 minutes – Do the Beginners version and only if comfortable with that move onto the Intermediate or Advanced versions. This set will channel Kundalini Energy up towards the higher regions.
Guided Meditation Section: Total time 5-10 minutes
- Ajna Chakra Meditation Technique: 5-10 minutes – This meditation technique uses the power of the Seed Mantra (OM) for the Third Eye Chakra to open and balance the Chakra.
Third Eye – Ajna Chakra Opening & Balancing Participation Guidelines
Following are the guidelines which I suggest we follow…
- Please post all comments, questions and feedback in the comments section of this post. This way all will benefit from the discussion. Feel free to ask questions or discuss issues, as that is one of the main reasons for this particular class format. Of course, you are free to email me as well if you would like the discussion to not be public.
- If you like, you can indicate with a comment that you have completed your daily session. Could be as short as “did it”, or of course could be questions, issues or more detailed feedback. The hardest part with a daily yoga and meditation practice is establishing consistency and regularity and I think having to acknowledge that you completed your daily sadhana (spiritual work) will help in facilitating that. In addition, your comments would inspire others as well.
- I will post all information regarding the class in the comments section below as well, so please check periodically for updates.
- Before starting your daily yoga and meditation session, take a moment and tune in to your higher self for guidance and protection. At the end of every session, visualize yourself and the world as you would like it to be.
- Do the best you can and modify the class as you require. It is more important to do something, than be overwhelmed and not do anything at all.
- I wish you all a wonderful learning and transforming experience.
A first time visitor to your wonderful site. Had been trying to meditate on the Agyan chakra earlier off and on. But after a sitting session of around 20-25 minutes my body starts swirling and at times also jerk. Further at times when there is a higher concentration level achieved a severe force builds up at the medula oblangata area as if the head would explode with a blast. Have had to then abandon the practise session or dither the concentration. How to go about ahead Please guide the unguided me.
I am very Keen to learn and activate third eye..please guide me with the online classes
I am intrested in course, please guide further.
I would like to enroll in this class please.
Would like to enroll in course
I would like to participate in the 3rd Eye Opening and Balancing free online course. Thank you ao much for the opportunity.
My name is Patricia Fitch. I Am very interested in signing up for the Free On Line 3rd Eye Opening Class. Please contact my email and instruct me . As to how I begin. Thank you,
I would like to join third eye opening &balancing free online class
I would like to take the Third Eye, please could you send me details on how I can join. Sat Nam
Thank you so much for posting these classes and guiding us through our journey of enlightenment! Many blessings!
Good Afternoon, Yes I Would Like To Start To Have A Third Eye. Thank YOU And Have A Good Day
hi, I’m interested in joining the 3rd eye course, thank you so much!
Hello n warm wishes anmol im a beginner n want to cplore n improve my life, reading it now n wil start from tmrw xx
Dear Anmol, I’m so grateful that you are offering this course free. I would like to participate, thank you very much, Sevan
Many thanks I am ready to practiceThird Eye Opening with love
I am going to start your free class. I cannot wait. You are my idol and I want to be like you one day.
Hi. I have a deviated septum and can not breath in at all through my left nostril. I can only breath in through my right nostril. can you please advise how I should modify meditation practices to deal with this problem?
Great to hear you are interested in the free online classes. All the information is already available on the website and you can start anytime you like. The following video and FAQ should give you the details on how to get started.Video is on this page:-
https://anmolmehta.com/classes-online/ and FAQ for online classes are:- https://anmolmehta.com/2007/11/10/faq-for-free-online-guided-meditation-kundalini-yoga-classes/ .Let us know if you have any questions or issues . Any other feedback is also appreciated . If the website is helping you in personal and spiritual growth , please spread the word and help us help others…………….THANKS!!!
hello, i would like to start this class