Expanded Free Online Guided Meditation & Kundalini Yoga Classes
Please Go To The New –> Online Classes Page
New Free Online Guided Meditation & Kundalini Yoga Classes Now Online
As many of you know at Mastery of Meditation I offer Free Online Guided Meditation and Kundalini Yoga Classes. The first of these classes was launched on May 1, 2007 and I want to specially thank all the students who are currently taking part in that course and paving the way for others. Since I found the class to be of interest and value to others, I have decided to expand to offering multiple classes and also fine tune them as follows.
PLEASE ALSO READ THE FAQ below. It addresses many of the common questions about the online classes:
FAQ For Free Online Guided Meditation & Kundalini Yoga Classes
Below are the new details for the Free Online Guided Meditation and Kundalini Yoga Classes…
- Going forward many different classes will be offered, each focusing on a particular dimension of your being.
- You may JOIN and START any class at any time, as I realize it is best to start when inspiration strikes.
- To register just leave a comment in the comment section of the “Syllabus and Feedback Post” of that particular class, the comment section of this post or email me at email@example.com. This is the only way I can gauge interest so please do let me know if you are participating.
- As before, all questions/issues/feedback will be addressed in the comments section of the “Syllabus and Feedback Post” of a particular class, or you can email me if you prefer.
- All course material, as before, will be published on the website.
- Do the best you can, it is more important to start and do something, than try to be perfect and not do anything at all.
- The purpose of the classes is to help you establish or deepen your daily meditation and yoga practice and help you achieve your highest potential. I hope you take advantage of this opportunity to learn the wonderful arts or meditation, yoga and pranayama (breath control).
- If there is a particular aspect of yourself you would like to work on, please let me know and I work towards designing a class for that or point you towards material already available which will help. I wish you all the best and hope the class is a wonderful experience for each of you.
- You can read the original and more detailed post announcing the classes here (Free Online Guided Meditation and Kundalini Yoga Class)
Guided Meditation and Kundalini Yoga Courses Currently Online:
(The Class titles below are links, select them to go to that class syllabus page.)
1. Introduction to Guided Meditation & Kundalini Yoga Class: Course #101
This class, is a 2 week course and is designed to give you a solid introduction to Kundalini Yoga Kriyas and Guided Meditaion Techniques. In addition it provides the important benefits detailed below…
- Pranayama Breathing exercises to build your energy and awareness
- Kundalini Yoga Kriyas for an overall workout and building your core abdominal strength.
- Guided Meditation Techniques to promote peace, joy and insight.
2. Heart Chakra Meditation, Balancing and Healing Class: Course #102
This class is a 1 week course and is designed to open the Anahata Chakra (Heart Chakra), which governs the region of respiratory and circulatory systems. It is also the source of love, compassion and forgiveness. Class objectives and overview are as follows…
- Yoga Pranayama Breathing Exercises to activate your energy.
- Kundalini Yoga Kriyas to open the lower energy centers and then the heart center to promote flow of energy into this region. The kriyas benefit the heart, lungs and digestive system. They also promote kindness and softness in one’s personality.
- Guided Meditation Technique to help your Higher Self shine through and help you realize the non-dual nature of Reality.
3. 3rd Eye (Ajna Chakra) Opening & Balancing Class Syllabus: Course #103
This class is a 1 week course designed to open, activate and balance the Third Eye or Ajna Chakra. The class incorporates powerful breathing exercises (Pranayama), Kundalini Yoga Kriyas and Ajna Chakra Mantra Meditation Techniques to accomplish its goals. Below is summary of the class objectives…
- Chakra Balancing Breathing Exercises (Nadi Shodhana/Shuddhi Pranayama) to clear the psychic channels of blockages.
- Kundalini Rising Raja Yoga Set to move energy to the higher Chakra centers.
- Ajna Chakra OM Mantra Meditation to directly activate and open the Third Eye Center.
4. Weight Loss Via Yoga, Breathing & Visualization Meditation: Course #104
This class is a 2 week program designed to help you lose weight, burn fat and get fit. The course uses the power of the BODY, BREATH & MIND to help you achieve your ideal body weight as well as optimum health. Here is an overview of the program…
- Bhastrika and Kapalbhati Yoga Pranayamas to increase metabolism, burn fat and cure diseases.
- Kundalini Kriya for Healthy Weight Loss to promote burning calories and increasing energy.
- Visualization Meditation with 3 Step Rhythmic Breathing to use the Power of Thought and the Intention Manifestation to reshape the body.
I would like to join the course as soon as possible.
Eagerly waiting to learn the stuff in the program. Please let me know how to join
Hello Anmol, first of all thanking you for this wonderful post about Kundalini yoga. It is well appreciative to see someone offering these classes for free of cost. Thank you. I am a regular yoga practitioner and i have been practicing yoga for the past 6 months. But i doubt that if i get started doing this kriyas, i am afraid that it may go dangerous or uncontrollable or even i get my sanity lost or mental imbalance occur. People saying that before you starting these kriyas you need a better counselling and good guidance under a person who personally experienced Kundalini. if it goes wrong otherwise, it would make you sick forever? What is your comment about this?