Heart Chakra Meditation, Balancing & Healing Online Class – Course #102
Welcome everybody to the Online Guided Meditation and Kundalini Yoga class. All the material needed for this class is available via the links on this post and you can start anytime you wish. For more information on the free online classes offered at Mastery of Meditation, please read the Expanded Free Online Guided Meditation and Kundalini Yoga Classes post. This course focuses on Activating, Balancing and Healing the Anahata Chakra (Heart Chakra). The course is designed for 1 week, but you are welcome to continue for a longer time if you wish. In this post I will provide the class objectives, class details, course syllabus and participation guidelines. Please read through everything carefully so you will be able to get maximum benefit from the class. I encourage you to take advantage of the classes offered here to help deepen your spiritual practice. There is, without a doubt, no material equivalent to the rewards that this path bestows.
To register please just leave a comment on this post that you are going to start the course or just send me an email at email@example.com. This way I know what kind of participation there is.
PLEASE ALSO READ THE FAQ below. It addresses many of the common questions about the online classes:
Heart Chakra Meditation, Balancing & Healing Class Objectives:
- Increase love, compassion and forgiveness.
- Promote Peace and Joy.
- Let your Divine Nature, your Higher Self shine through.
- Develop the Respiratory and Circulatory systems and related organs.
Heart Chakra Meditation, Balancing & Healing Class Details:
Each class session consists of 3 sections: Breathing exercises (pranayama), Kundalini Yoga Kriyas (sets) and Guided Meditation Practice. The exercises are designed to allow you to pace yourself, so whether you are a beginner or experienced yogi you will find the class useful. The total time for this class is approximately 45 minutes / day. Do the best you can and most importantly, walk the middle path with regard to each session. DO NOT OVERDO OR OVER STRAIN and at the same time don’t have it be too easy either.
Heart Chakra Meditation, Balancing & Healing Course Syllabus:
The following describes the 3 sections comprising the 45 minute daily yoga and meditation session for this class. The approximate total times for each section and set are also given. Take more rest if you need to, or if you feel comfortable do the poses and exercises a little longer. Each breathing exercise, Kundalini Yoga Kriya and Guided Meditation technique below is a link to the article with all the details you need.
Heart Chakra Meditation, Balancing and Healing Class: Each day for 1 week do the following…
Breathing Exercises Section (Pranayama): Total time 3 Minutes
- Breath of Fire Breathing Exercise: 1-3 minutes
Kundalini Yoga Section: Total time 30 minutes
Guided Meditation Section: Total time 10 minutes
- So Hum Mantra Guided Meditation Technique: 10 minutes – Do this meditation as described in the article except in addition to the instructions given, keep your attention fixed on the Heart Chakra (middle of your breast bone) throughout the practice. Visualize the breath coming into and out of this center. As you inhale visualize the breath flowing into the Heart Chakra, as you exhale visualize it flowing out of there.
Heart Chakra Meditation, Balancing & Healing Participation Guidelines
Following are the guidelines which I suggest we follow…
- Please post all comments, questions and feedback in the comments section of this post. This way all will benefit from the discussion. Feel free to ask questions or discuss issues, as that is one of the main reasons for this particular class format. Of course, you are free to email me as well if you would like the discussion to not be public.
- If you like, you can indicate with a comment that you have completed your daily session. Could be as short as “did it”, or of course could be questions, issues or more detailed feedback. The hardest part with a daily yoga and meditation practice is establishing consistency and regularity and I think having to acknowledge that you completed your daily sadhana (spiritual work) will help in facilitating that. In addition, your comments would inspire others as well.
- I will post all information regarding the class in the comments section below as well, so please check periodically for updates.
- Before starting your daily yoga and meditation session, take a moment and tune in to your higher self for guidance and protection. At the end of every session, visualize yourself and the world as you would like it to be.
- Do the best you can and modify the class as you require. It is more important to do something, than be overwhelmed or not do anything at all.
- I wish you all a wonderful learning and transforming experience.