Yogic Technique to Power and Cleanse Your Aura
Aura Cleansing Technique
Yoga for Powerful Aura
Clearing and developing the power of one’s aura and magnetic field is an important aspect of yoga in general and is especially true in Kundalini Yoga. There are many wonderful exercises to accomplish this, such as Eagle Pose for Powerful Aura, which I have published previously, and the exercise in this article is another fundamental Kundalini Yoga exercise great for cleansing the aura and charging your magnetic field.
The Aura is a part of the 10 Bodies of Light Model, on which Yoga Numerology and Master Number Analysis is based, and it is the sum total of your nerve strength and bio-electric energy. It plays a subtle but important role in your life, as the aura spontaneously affects and influences others who come within it’s reach. Thus, a person with a clear, powerful aura would be very charming and magnetic, and able to mesmerize others with their simple presence and being. In addition, the aura is like a shield against negative energies and unknown forces which may wish to influence or harm you.
For anyone who has taken a Kundalini Yoga class, the section that involves shoulder work is usually the most dreaded , and unfortunately most work involving the aura requires this kind of exercise. This technique is no different and will tend to challenge your mental willpower, more than your physical prowess. Just keep in mind all the great benefits you are going to enjoy, to help you get through the tough phases of this technique.
Another point I wish to make regarding cleansing and strengthening the aura, is that the breath plays an important role in that process. The Kundalini Yoga techniques which are designed to clear the Aura, almost always have a vigorous breathing pattern associated with them. This technique is again in line with this approach, and uses the powerful Breath of Fire Breathing Exercise to maximize it’s purification powers. So, keep that in mind as you practice this technique.
This exercise will be part of the Free Online Kundalini Yoga Exercises series here on Mastery of Meditation. In that series and the other free online e-books you will find a large collection of other yoga poses and exercises, fully illustrated and detailed as well. Please also follow the guidelines on how to practice kundalini yoga, which I have detailed in the following 2 articles, Beginner’s Guide to Yoga Practice and Guidelines for Kundalini Yoga Practice.
Yoga Criss-Cross Technique for Cleansing Aura
Illustration #1 Starting Position for Yoga Criss-Cross
Illustration #2 Alternate Mudra for Yoga Criss-Cross
Illustration #3 Yoga for Aura Criss-Cross
Illustration #4 Yoga for Aura Criss-Cross
Yoga Criss-Cross Technique for Cleansing Aura:
a. Instructions for Yoga Criss-Cross:
- Sit in easy pose (legs crossed). I am using a firm cushion in the illustrations above and sitting in Burmese Style (one leg in front of the other).
- Extend both arms in front of you, slightly raised such that your palms are at hairline level (top of the forehead).
- You can either have all your finger extended as I have done in Illustration #1, or do the more advanced mudra, where your thumb is at the base of your pinkie (Illustration #2) with the other fingers extended.
- Close you eyes and tune into your energy. As you do this exercise you can visualize your Aura glowing brighter and brighter.
- Begin to rapidly criss-cross the arms in front of you, bringing one on top (Illustration #3) and then the other (Illustration #4). At the same time being powerful the Breath of Fire Breathing Exercise. The arms should cross only up to about the elbows and go outwards only slightly wider than shoulder width, as I have shown in the pictures above. Need highly qualified thesis help? Let PhD/MBA academic writers help write a thesis paper of top quality.
- Continue to criss-cross your arms in this way at a rapid rhythmic pace for the duration of the exercise.
b. Duration for Criss-Cross Technique: 30 seconds – 5 mins
c. Benefits of Criss-Cross Technique for Cleansing Aura:
- Cleanses and powers your Aura.
- Strengthens your Magnetic Field.
- Bestows charisma and magnetism..
- Tones your arms, shoulders and chest muscles.
- Improves your respiratory system.
- Builds willpower and character.
d. Practice Tips for Yoga Criss-Cross for Powerful Aura:
- Take a break in between if it gets too difficult, and then start again when ready.
- As you develop your mastery of this technique, start to see through the initial phases of discomfort that you feel. It will get easier as the energy pathways open up and your mind and body stop resisting the pain.
- At the end of the exercise, use Mula Bandha as I have described in the following article, 5 Simple Tips to Elevate Your Yoga Practice. This will give your Aura an additional boost.
Coming soon I will publishing an entire yoga set focused specifically on cleansing and strengthening your Aura, so be on the lookout for that.
What will be the case for them who don’t know their date of birth? As one of them, i want to know all these about life…
i like also maiek hatha yoga
I suggest to concentrate on simply refining ones awareness, increasing mindful living and continuing with your yoga.
This will develop your intuitive powers and abilities, and allow your potential to blossom naturally. There is another complete aura set which includes visualization and I will upload that in the near future.
Hi Anmol ”The Great” Mehta ;)
Thx for the quick reply of my question on the AUM meditation. I am currently doing the criss cross practice once a week. Could you please tell me more about how to visualise the aura, what to feel, what colour etc? Thank you
Thanks for the post! What is the difference between this exercise and Eagle Pose?
Also, say one deeply practiced Eagle Pose and developed a profoundly magnetic aura. Does the aura become inherently positive because it’s so strong, or does it match to your intentions and thoughts, whether positive or negative?
I ask because I fear to practice Eagle Pose if I will be influencing people negatively when my mind is not peaceful.
Thanks! This is quite simple and easy to follow. I might try it sometime.
You will know when your aura is cleared when you just feel happier and lighter. If you don’t feel better in any way, just keep doing the exercise, for a number of days until you notice a difference. Patience is a real virtue here. Great article, btw :)
Yes there are some great complete sets to power the aura. I will work on publishing that in the near future. Stay tuned.
Great technique, but can you write entire set about aura powering and introduce some new exercises next to this one and eagle pose. Thx
I will have to try this technique. Something I have learned and would like to share is a very powerful pranayama (yoga breathing technique).
Sit comfortably and during inhalation visualize and feel your aura expand, on exhalation continue to expand (or if not possible hold the limits you gained).
In time through multiple repetition you will increase your aura to meters, kilometers, cities, countries, earth, and solar system.
This is powerful – I like it. How will I know that I have cleared my Aura?
I also like the Mula Bandha. I’m not saying any of this is easy for me but after this exercise I feel more…alive…energized…more “me”.
Light and Love to you,
a set for the aura is exactly what i need:)
thanks anmol great,
Maybe it would be fair, now, to give a technique on how to see if our aura has been properly cleared ;)
Thanks, the picture make it really easy to follow. I think I will try this out.