Weight Loss Visualization Meditation w/ 3SRB Breathing Technique- Guided Meditation Book- Ch 6
Weight Loss Meditation
Guided Meditation #6: Weight Loss Visualization Meditation w/ 3SRB
Background of Weight Loss Visualization Meditation w/ 3 Step Rhythmic Breathing Technique:
In the article Mind Power to Manifest Intentions & Desires Instantly the power of the mind to reshape the body overnight was discussed. The most important point to take away from that article is that the Power of Thought to help manifest desires to bring about changes in the body should not be underestimated.
In this article I will provide a visualization meditation technique that exploits this immense power of thought and intention to help you with achieving weight loss and fat reduction. The real key to this technique lies in the special breathing that will be used while performing the visualization meditation. This breath control technique is called 3 Step Rhythmic Breathing (3srb) and it creates the optimum state for communication to occur between all levels of your being. In fact, whenever you are practicing affirmations or visualizations to help bring about changes in yourself and your life, I strongly suggest you first engage 3 Step Rhythmic Breathing, as that will greatly enhance the power and penetration of your thoughts to manifest your intentions.
For more information on 3SRB, transmitted to us by S. N. Tavaria you can visit 3srb.org.
Tools for Weight Loss Visualization Meditation w/ 3 Step Rhythmic Breathing Technique:
- An alarm clock, stop watch or other time device.
Benefits of Weight Loss Visualization Meditation w/ 3 Step Rhythmic Breathing Technique:
- Sets into motion the manifestation of the intention to lose weight and burn fat.
- Sets into motion the manifestation of the intention to reshape the body.
- Sets into motion the manifestation of the intention to be healthy and fit.
- Establishes 3 Step Rhythmic Breathing which is optimum for the absorption of Prana (Life-force) into the Energetic body.
- Builds concentration and focus.
Cautions for Weight Loss Visualization Meditation w/ 3 Step Rhythmic Breathing Technique:
Remain positive no matter what. In practicing any techniques that are designed to help you manifest your desires it is important to remember that the Universe Knows Best. I recommend reading the article 4 Keys Laws for Manifesting Desires if You Absolutely Must to understand what you should be trying to manifest. Listen to your inner voice and then put your best foot forward and leave the rest up to the Universe. Even in the case of health and weight loss it is important to keep this attitude of Universe Knows Best close at heart. Do the meditation with your full reverence and energy and then just allow the Laws of Attraction and other subtle laws of the Universe to work their magic for you.
Guided Weight Loss Visualization Meditation w/ 3 Step Rhythmic Breathing Technique:
- Set your alarm or other time device for 3 to 11 minutes. You may wish to start with 3 and then build up to 11.
- Lie on your back comfortably, close your eyes and begin 3 Step Rhythmic Breathing (3srb) as follows.
- 3 Step Rhythmic Breathing (3srb): Without changing the quantity of air you normally take in, start to breathe in and out to the following rhythm. 3 seconds for the inhalation and 2 seconds for the exhalation. So 5 seconds per complete breath. This will mean you are breathing at 12 breaths per minute (down from 15-17 you normally do). In addition, have your chest and abdomen rise and fall together as you inhale and exhale respectively. 3 Step Rhythmic Breathing is an extremely valuable tool for your spiritual advancement. In this case we are just using it to set the stage for your desires and intentions to manifest, but, just doing it starts to shift your level of awareness and being from the gross to the refined.
- Spend at least 1-2 minutes just doing 3SRB to establish the rhythm and then move forward. Your mind and body should now be relaxed and everything should be ripe to receive your intentions.
- Now while immersed in this beautiful rhythmic breath begin the visualization meditation below.
- Without animosity to the fat cells of your body (as they are a part of you), visualize a white light entering from the soles of your feet. Imagine now this light traveling up your body slowly and as it moves up it is dissolving fat deposits and reshaping those regions. For areas where you carry excess weight spend more time. All the time keeping up 3 Step Rhythmic Breathing.
- Once the light has reached the very top of your head, inhale deeply, hold your breath and visualize your body exactly as you would like it to be. Make sure when you visualize your body shape you are also sending the message of being not just slim and trim, but, also healthy and fit.
- You may repeat the visualization meditation a few times if you like.
- Once you complete your last visualization meditation cycle, try to think of nothing and just remain silently empty, only doing the 3 Step Rhythmic Breathing.
Hints & Tips for Weight Loss Visualization Meditation w/ 3 Step Rhythmic Breathing Technique:
- When doing the visualization concentrate on the light and its action on the body and allow the 3 Step Rhythmic Breathing to happen by default if possible.
- At the end really concentrate on doing the 3 Step Rhythmic Breathing and try to just relax as much as possible. It takes some time to master 3SRB so don’t worry if you can’t do it perfectly right off the bat.
- A helpful technique to do 3SRB is to count 1, 2, 3 slowly while inhaling and count 5, 6 while exhaling. We skip “4” to account for the slight pause that takes place between the inhalation and exhalations. In 3SRB the breaths just follow each other so don’t extend the pause consciously.
- 3 Step Rhythmic Breathing is a very powerful technique which deserves its own article to fully explain and I will put that together in the near future and link to it here once its ready.
I live in present time,there fore visualization is a wonderful and healthy way of living,
Yeah I agree being positive can work wonders.
Visualization is an excellent technique to improve yourself in many ways, including weight loss. Visualizing ourselves as thinner, successful, happy, etc. puts you in a wonderfully serene state of mind allowing those things that are visualized to actually become true.
Just to add – I did this meditation immediately after I did the following yoga (in the same order): Bhastrika Pranayama – 4 mins, Anulom Vilom – 6 mins, Kapalbhati – 10 mins.
Thanks for this technique, Anmol. I started doing this technique today, and I have an experience that I would like to share. I set my clock to 6 mins (because I thought I can do it till then) and did the 3 step breathing for 2 mins and then started visualising the white light dissolving my fat cells. But as the white light started rising up my body, I felt a vibrating sensation on my upper lip. The left part of my upper lip started constantly vibrating and when I finished this meditation and got up, only then did this vibration stop. Is this normal? What does this signify? That I am doing it properly? I have heard things about Kundalini and how its awakened through such yoga. I am pretty sure if Kundalini is awakened, I must feel something at the bottom of my spine which I didnt feel. Just want to clear my doubt.
I think that positive thinking is key. Things don’t always come at the beginning simply because you have to train yourself to utilize the correct methods.
Operator of the: Computer Repair Directory
Thank You. :) Here is a link for 3sbr. click here.
this technique is really interesting. Yesterday was my day-1 on practicing this meditation. I woud like to share my everyday experience so that you can guide me if i’m going in the right path. I have polycystic ovaries and doctor wants me to put down weight from 60kg to 47kg. Yesterday after dinner i started this meditation on bed. did 3srb and allowed myself to calm down. after few min the breath speed automatically slowed down and whenever i feel that it has slowed down i started 3srb again den started to imagine white light thoug i’m not able to visualize a bright light. I’m finding difficult to concentrate on both 3srb and visualization simultaneously. after few min i completed visualizing and continued 3srb. it was so peaceful and slept. The dream was so pleasant that i saw idols of God which i could remember in the early morning when i was not fully awake.(could remember very few)
Great ingredients for weight loss are: olive oil, wild seafood, watermelon, whole grains, green tea, onions… food/lifestyle influence a lot.
Interesting! Right now I am in the process of doing daily exercise and eating fruits and veggies. Hope this will show good results.
Providing a short introductory video can help more. I mostly do walking exercise 4 km. per day.
Thanks I have never heard of the 3 step rhythmic breathing technique.
Ill definitely have to give it a go.
I honestly believe that visualizing consistently, makes weight loss so much easier.
For me personally it helped develop new habits, and made stopping bad ones so much easier (late night bingeing lol!) I guess this was because my subconscious started to see myself as the fit in shape person I was visualizing.
Again thanks for the post