How to Work on Your Aura
So far our monthly yoga poses have focused on building physical strength and flexibility, and for the November pose, we are going to continue our strength building work, but in a more subtle way. This month we are going to practice a pose to help strengthen an energetic aspect of our being, our Aura. The pose to help us accomplish this important task is going to be the famous Kundalini Yoga Eagle Pose.
The aura is a very important aspect of your totality. According to Kundalini Yoga the aura is the power of your magnetic field, and it protects you from seen and unseen forces. In addition, more powerful the aura, more is your ability to influence and heal people. In other words, a clean shinning aura makes you magnetic and charming. If that was not enough, the aura is also responsible for attracting positive energy towards you and having this aspect in optimum condition, helps put you in the right place at the right time.
From a numerological perspective the aura is the Seventh body of light, of the Ten Bodies of Light Yoga Numerology model, and it’s strength is determined by the prana (life-force) flowing through your nadis (meridians/energy pathways) and your total nerve energy. So the greater the flow of your prana, the brighter you will shine, and more charisma, magnetism and opportunities you will have. One of the best poses for building your aura is Eagle Pose, so let us practice that pose for this month, and reap the many benefits .
If you are interested in more information on 10 Bodies of Light Yoga Numerology or the service that is offered, you can check the following page: 10 Bodies of Light Yoga Numerology. The previous yoga poses for the month were the following three:
August: Learn Yoga | Nauk Asana for the Month (Abs)
September: Yoga Pose for Thighs – Frog Pose (Thighs/Butt)
October: Important Hatha Yoga Posture for Healing – Forward Bend (Thighs/Buttocks)
Before jumping ahead to Eagle Pose, let me give you a quick summary of what the yoga challenge of the month is and how it works. Essentially, the idea is for us all to include a particular exercise into our yoga practice and then to report back our thoughts and progress with that pose throughout the month. The goal is to learn a great pose together, and experience and enjoy the benefits of that pose.
The article with all the detail on Eagle Pose is Eagle Pose for Powerful Aura, so please read that first. Here though are some key points and basic guidelines.
Eagle Pose Practice Tips:
- Beginner’s start with 15-30 seconds and build up from there.
- Use the Breath of Fire to power your way through this exercise.
- Don’t give up on the first sign of discomfort. If you can see it through, it will get easier as your energy pathways open up.
Eagle Pose for Powerful Aura Illustration
Article Series - Learn Yoga Asanas Series
- Learn Yoga | Yoga Asana Challenge of the Month
- Yoga Practice Pose for September | Yoga for Thighs
- Important Hatha Yoga Posture for October Practice
- November's Yoga Pose - Aura Magnification with Eagle Pose
- Simple Everyday Yoga Exercise for December Practice
- Daily Yoga Exercise for February | Heal that Back
- Daily Meditation Practice For February | Find Joy, Peace and Happiness
- Yoga Pranayama for Everyday Practice | Kapalbhati Pranayama Video
- Yoga, Pranayama and Meditation for March | Detox Your Body and Mind
- April Yoga - Yoga Ab Workout Routine with Free Exercise Videos
- Real Yoga - Please Send Me Your Yoga Pictures and Photos
- Brain Fitness Exercises for May
- Powerful Yoga for Bulding Self Confidence | June Exercises
- September Yoga Exercises for Nerves of Steel
- The Best Anti Aging Yoga Exercise | Yoga Poses for November
- Hot Yoga Exercises for December Practice
- Yoga for Lower Lumbar Back Pain | Yoga for Skiing
- Enhance Male Virility and Performance with Yoga