3rd Eye (Ajna Chakra) Opening & Balancing Free Online Class Syllabus: Course #103
Ajna Chakra Opening & Balancing Online Class – Course #103
Welcome to the Free Online Guided Meditation and Kundalini Yoga classes. All the material needed for this class is available via the links on this post and you can start anytime you wish. For more information on the free online classes offered at Mastery of Meditation, please read the Expanded Free Online Guided Meditation and Kundalini Yoga Classes post. This course focuses on Opening, Balancing and Healing the Ajna Chakra (Third Eye or Divine Eye). The course is designed for 1 week, but you are welcome to continue for a longer time if you wish. In this post I will provide the class objectives, class details, course syllabus and participation guidelines. Please read through everything carefully so you will be able to get maximum benefit from the class. I encourage you to take advantage of the classes offered here to help deepen your spiritual practice. There is, without a doubt, no material equivalent to the rewards that this path bestows.
To register please just leave a comment on this post that you are going to start The Ajna Chakra Opening and Balancing Class, or just send me an email at email@example.com. This way I know what kind of participation there is. This course contains some very important and profound yoga and meditation components, use them wisely and reap the enormous benefits they bestow.
PLEASE ALSO READ THE FAQ below. It addresses many of the common questions about the online classes:
FAQ For Free Online Guided Meditation & Kundalini Yoga Classes
Third Eye – Ajna Chakra Opening & Balancing Class Objectives:
- Awakens Kundalini Shakti (Energy) and moves it up to the higher centers.
- Promote Intuition, Insight and Creativity.
- Clears the psychic channels (nadis) of blockages to increase the flow of prana (life-force) in the energetic body.
- Improves Brain function by increasing both awareness and intelligence.
- Allows you to connect to your Divine Nature or Inner Guru.
- Enhances powers of non-verbal communication and seeing beyond the ordinary mind.
- Balances all the Chakras and brings harmony and peace to the entire system.
- Develops the Nervous System, Respiratory System and Digestive System.
- Helps build the power of concentration.
- Enhances ability to have Lucid Dreams.
Third Eye – Ajna Chakra Opening & Balancing Class Details:
Each class session consists of 3 sections: Breathing exercises (pranayama), Kundalini Yoga Kriyas (sets) and Guided Meditation Practice. The exercises are designed to allow you to pace yourself, so whether you are a beginner or experienced yogi you will find the class useful. The total time for this class is approximately 30 minutes / day. Do the best you can and most importantly, walk the middle path with regard to each session. DO NOT OVERDO OR OVER STRAIN and at the same time don’t have it be too easy either.
10 Important Guidelines to Kundalini Yoga Practice
Introduction to Kundalini Yoga
Kundalini Yoga Seven Chakra System Overview
Third Eye – Ajna Chakra Opening & Balancing Course Syllabus:
The following describes the 3 sections comprising the 30 minute daily yoga and meditation session for this class. The approximate total times for each section and set are also given. Take more rest if you need to, or if you feel comfortable do the poses and exercises a little longer. Each breathing exercise, Kundalini Yoga Kriya and Guided Meditation technique below is a link to the article with all the details you need.
Third Eye (Ajna Chakra) Opening & Balancing Class: Each day for 1 week do the following…
Breathing Exercises Section (Pranayama): Total time 5-10 Minutes
- Chakra Balancing Breathing Exercise (Anuloma Viloma Pranayama): 5-10 minutes – This pranayama will purify the psychic channels and activate the Chakras.
Kundalini Yoga Section: Total time 5-10 minutes
- Kundalini Awakening Raja Yoga Kriya: 5-10 minutes – Do the Beginners version and only if comfortable with that move onto the Intermediate or Advanced versions. This set will channel Kundalini Energy up towards the higher regions.
Guided Meditation Section: Total time 5-10 minutes
- Ajna Chakra Meditation Technique: 5-10 minutes – This meditation technique uses the power of the Seed Mantra (OM) for the Third Eye Chakra to open and balance the Chakra.
Third Eye – Ajna Chakra Opening & Balancing Participation Guidelines
Following are the guidelines which I suggest we follow…
- Please post all comments, questions and feedback in the comments section of this post. This way all will benefit from the discussion. Feel free to ask questions or discuss issues, as that is one of the main reasons for this particular class format. Of course, you are free to email me as well if you would like the discussion to not be public.
- If you like, you can indicate with a comment that you have completed your daily session. Could be as short as “did it”, or of course could be questions, issues or more detailed feedback. The hardest part with a daily yoga and meditation practice is establishing consistency and regularity and I think having to acknowledge that you completed your daily sadhana (spiritual work) will help in facilitating that. In addition, your comments would inspire others as well.
- I will post all information regarding the class in the comments section below as well, so please check periodically for updates.
- Before starting your daily yoga and meditation session, take a moment and tune in to your higher self for guidance and protection. At the end of every session, visualize yourself and the world as you would like it to be.
- Do the best you can and modify the class as you require. It is more important to do something, than be overwhelmed and not do anything at all.
- I wish you all a wonderful learning and transforming experience.
Glad you found us and great to hear you are going to start the online class.
I will be starting this class, I believe it came to me for a reason! I’ve been reading this beautiful link with such inspiration, thank you…..xxx
Happy to hear you are planning to join the Third Eye Class. Let me know if you run into any issues or have any questions. Any other feedback is also most welcome.
All Good Wishes,
Great to hear you are starting the Third Eye opening class. Let me know if I can be of any help.
dear sir, i wish to enrol for the third eye chakra opening that u offerai am sure it will help me a lot.thank u.
It is really great that I found your site.
I would love to start with the third eye class, course #103.
Thank you so much…
All the best,
Absolutely great to hear you are getting so much out of Mastery of Meditation & Yoga.
This is a great course to start with as opening the Third Eye will give you the inner guidance that is so critical for spiritual growth.
Thank you for your feedback.
All Good Wishes
I am really astounded to see wealth of information in your website. I was fervently in quest of some guidance to learn Kundalini yoga, and I found you last week, while I was surfing the Internet. Since then, I have been spending 12 to 15 hours per day reading and understanding your lessons.
I would like to take “3rd Eye (Ajna Chakra) Opening & Balancing Free Online Class Syllabus: Course #103” course starting from tomorrow (May 23, 2008)
Thank you kindly.
More than welcome am happy to make these techniques available for all to benefit from. Great to hear you are going to start the course.
Just click the links (they are in green) on this page and they will take you to the course material.
Just would like to say that am ready to begin the class. Thank you so much for offering this course!
How do I enter into the course material?
Always good to start right when inspiration strikes.
I wish to start this course immediately, Thank you
Your feedback really does mean a lot to me and thank you for sharing.
Am glad you are benefiting from this work.
Thank you so much for this site! I am entering my fourth week and feel fabulous. I not only have more energy, but I feel as if I am more aware of everything and become more efficient (doing the smart way, not the long way) I am just starting the 3rd eye opening, course 103, and can’t wait! Thank you again for all the work you’ve put into this site, I love it!!
Thanks for your positive comments. Yes you are doing fine. I would recommend though the following breathing exercise to also include, as it is very good for lung capacity and many have reported benefits from it.
4 Part Deep Breathing Exercise
Keep it up and let me know your progress.
Certainly an experience indicative of energy being released or pathways opening up.
I don’t see anything here which is concerning, but it would be wise to make sure you are not over straining, specially with the Raja Yoga set which is quite advanced. Other than that just keep an eye on how you continue to feel as you make progress.
Also, you can find other useful discussions on such Kundalini symptoms at the following webpage as well.
Kundalini Awakening Symptoms
Dangers of Kundalini Yoga
I was impressed by your website. You have done a great work by having yoga videos on the web.
I have Asthama and I take Advair daily. I wanted to ask you which pranayam excersises are suitable for me. I started doing Breath Of fire, Bhastrika and Kapalabhati.
But I get exhausted and cannot continue for more than a minute. I take a break and then repeat and I keep on repeating until 15 minutes. Please guide me if this is ok.
Whilst practicing this set last night I had, what was for me, a rather unusual experience, which I would like to share with you. After completing the Pranayama and the Raja Kryia, i felt quite normal but when I lay down in corpse pose, something strange happened. Immediately my body began to shake uncontrollably it was as if waves of energy were passing through my body particularly from the waist up, this caused my arms, jaw and lips to shake and muscles in my face to twitch. It was like extreme shivering, it continued on for about 5 minutes, I didn’t fight it in anyway and tried to observe what was happening. It wasn’t unpleasant or scary. I did feel cold afterwards but had not noticed feeling cold before lying down.
What do you think?