Powerful Seven Chakra Balancing & Healing Free Online Program
Chakra Balancing Program
Seven Chakra Tuning Class (Course #106)
The following program is a powerful and exciting journey through the chakras, and is designed to give you an opportunity to experience, heal, balance and tune your entire seven chakra system. In previous articles I have gone over kundalini yoga’s chakra model in some detail and if you are not familiar with this energy based model, the articles in the “Suggested Reading” reading section below will be very helpful to you.
As usual please note that all the material needed for this Chakra Balancing Class is available via the links on this post and you can start anytime you wish.
For more details on the free online classes offered at Mastery of Meditation & Yoga, please go to the Free Online Yoga & Meditation Classes page. In addition to the video and information on that page, you may also wish to read the Free Online Yoga & Meditation Classes FAQ. Questions such as how to register, participate, etc, are all answered there.
The beginner’s yoga class is going to use yoga breathing exercises (pranayamas) from the Free Online Yoga Breathing Exercises E-book and yoga poses from the Free Online Yoga Sets E-book, both of which come with videos and illustrations as needed.
Seven Chakra Balancing Class Overview:
This course is designed for 2 week, and is designed to really get your energy flowing throughout the chakra system. The set includes some very powerful techniques, so although it is fine for beginner’s to practice, I recommend that they use the modified versions for some of the advanced techniques. Having some yoga experience prior to doing this class will also be helpful for sure.
In this post I will provide the program objectives, details, syllabus and participation guidelines. Please read through everything carefully so you will be able to get maximum benefit from the program.
The chakra techniques used in this program come mostly from the school of Kundalini Yoga, but as is common with many yogic techniques, many of these exercises are common to other types of yoga as well. Some of the exercises and poses, specifically target a particular chakra point, which others work on purifying the entire pranic system in order to facilitate the flow of energy throughout the energetic body. If you are a fan of kundalini yoga and the profound chakra model, you will find this program very enjoyable.
To register please leave a comment below that you are going to start the Online Beginner’s Yoga Program, or just send me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. This way I know what kind of participation and interest there is.
Seven Chakra Balancing Class Benefits:
- Experience the chakras.
- Tune and balance the chakras.
- Increase the flow of energy throughout the system.
- Refine prana.
- Stimulate Kundalini to rise through the central channel (shushumna).
- Develop mental, physical and emotional balance.
- Strengthen the nervous, respiratory and other bodily systems.
Seven Chakra Balancing Program Details:
Each session consists of 3 sections: Breathing exercises (pranayama), Chakra Yoga Set and Chakra Meditation. The techniques are all designed to allow you to pace yourself. As mentioned above, if you are a beginner, please use the modifications for the difficult exercises. The total time for this class is approximately 30-45 minutes / day. Do the best you can and most importantly, walk the middle path with regard to each session. DO NOT OVERDO OR OVER STRAIN and at the same time don’t have it be too easy either.
- 10 Important Guidelines to Kundalini Yoga Practice
- Essential Beginners Guide to Yoga Practice
- Beginner’s Guide to Yoga Breathing Exercises (Pranayama)
- Legal Disclaimer
- Introduction to Kundalini Yoga
- Kundalini Yoga Seven Chakra System Overview
- How to do Chakra Analysis & Healing
- Breath of Fire Breathing Exercise
- Chakra Balancing Breathing Exercise (Anuloma Viloma Pranayama)
- Seven Chakra Healing Kundalini Yoga Set
- Advanced Kundalini Awakening Raja Yoga Set
Seven Chakra Balancing Program Syllabus:
The following describes the 3 sections comprising the 30-45 minute daily yoga, pranayama and meditation sessions for this class. The approximate total times for each section are also given. Take more rest if you need to, or if you feel comfortable do the poses and exercises a little longer.
Each breathing exercise and the yoga set below is a link to the article with all the details you need.
Chakra Yoga Program: Each day do the following…
Section 1: Breathing Exercises Section (Pranayama): Total time 5-10 Minutes
- Chakra Balancing Breathing Exercise (Anuloma Viloma Pranayama): Anuloma Viloma pranayama (or Alternate Nostril Breathing) is excellent for balancing the male/female (active/passive, hot/cold, ying/yang) forces in your body, and help you achieve optimum energetic balance. It will refine your energy and help all the chakras activate and heal. It is an excellent pranayama for spiritual evolution. Start with 5 cycles and build up from there.
Section 2: Chakra Yoga Section: Total time 10-20 minutes
- Seven Chakra Healing Kundalini Yoga Set: After anuloma viloma pranayama you will feel very peaceful and relaxed, so I suggest doing 1-2 minutes of Breath of Fire, to get your system going, before moving into the Chakra Yoga Set. Once you have done some breath of fire, you can move ahead to the Chakra Yoga Set. Start with the minimum times for each exercise (unless you already have a mature yoga practice), and then move ahead from there.
Section 3: Chakra Meditation Section: Total time 5-15 minutes
- Raja Yoga Kundalini Awakening Set: After completing the Chakra Yoga Set, move ahead to the powerful Chakra Meditation set. This set can cause dizziness issues, so please don’t do too much, and make steady progress as you capacity increases. I have had several instances in class regarding this, so please heed this advise. I suggest using the following modification as well for the Chakra Meditation Set. Don’t do individual locks (root/diaphragm/neck), instead only do the locks together. Also, you can start with 4 repetitions (instead of one) and build up to 16 repetitions. So, you will inhale, exhale, hold breath out and apply root + diaphragm + neck lock, then release, then apply/release 4 times. Then inhale, exhale, hold breath out and do 5 repetitions, etc. Although, you are applying the locks simultaneously, there is a slight progression, where you do root, then diaphragm then neck in that order, one after the other. Then release them together. Also, it is a good idea to rest in corpse pose for a few minutes after doing this set and allow the energy to work through you, healing and rejuvenating, as required.
Seven Chakra Balancing Program Guidelines:
Following are the guidelines which I suggest to follow…
- Please post all comments, questions and feedback in the comments section of this post. This way all will benefit from the discussion. Feel free to ask questions or discuss issues, as that is one of the main reasons for this particular class format. Of course, you are free to email me as well if you would like the discussion to not be public.
- If you like, you can indicate with a comment that you have completed your daily session. Could be as short as “did it”, or of course could be questions, issues or more detailed feedback. The hardest part with a daily yoga and meditation practice is establishing consistency and regularity and I think having to acknowledge that you completed your daily sadhana (spiritual work) will help in facilitating that. In addition, your comments would inspire others as well.
- I will post all information regarding the class in the comments section below as well, so please check periodically for updates.
- Before starting your daily yoga and meditation session, take a moment and tune in to your higher self for guidance and protection. At the end of every session, visualize yourself and the world as you would like it to be.
- Do the best you can and modify the class as you require. It is more important to do something, than be overwhelmed and not do anything at all.
- I wish you all a wonderful learning and transforming experience and hope you achieve your highest potential in this life.
I hope it is not to late! I just read through your program and would LOVE to start ASAP! I hope all is well. This will be my first experience with anything like this!!
Starting the class tomorrow. Ready to get some energy flowing. Thanks so much. Namaste
I have been using your Basic Spinal Warmup Series everyday for over a year. I would love to participate in this class. Thanks! :)
I am just finding this now, so I hope I am not to late. I would love to start this program
I’d like to start this program, thanke you for sharing this:)))
i am enjoying the challenges in this course.
I am excited at the prospect of learning from this course. May you be blessed through the many lives you change.
Feel free to let us know of any issues or concerns you may have.
I’m interested in taking the course. Thanks for providing it!
If this is your first time doing yoga – please make sure to read the Yoga Guidelines first.
All the best,
I would like to take your Chakra Course !:-)
Glad to hear you are all set to explore and start this journey.
Look forward to your feedback.
Tank you for the insight Anmol, i fully intend to start exploring this chakra series as well as one or two others. Shall feed back on my experience.
Thanks Anmol for the very helpful site. I am going to begin the chakra series and will report back. Would you suggest forgoing other meditation practices while doing this chakra meditation – or just doing both? I hear that it is a good idea to eventually stick with one form of meditation…
find ur sincerity in helping .ready to follow
I love the idea behind this website and I cant wait to get started with all the things I can learn! I am interested in beginning this 2 week program. After I post this, what is it that I should do to begin?
I can see the Chakras and energy fields during meditation. They distract me from watching my thoughts, which is what I care about most :-).
Thanks so much for the great material you are sharing. I’m learning a lot! I’m about to start this program and I will let you know how it was.
hello anmol, can you see auras?
Yes I have found more guide to how to master gently Shoulder stand pose in the link you send me above. Thanks. Sorry I didnt see it earlier.